Infinix Note 11s

Infinix Note 11s

• MAD

Anyone here experiencing a "no sim card" problem? We just bought this Infinix Note 11s 8d ago. 3d after we're having this "no sim card" problem, first couple of days it's just happening once a day. And as the day goes by, it's becoming worse. We've tried every basic troubleshoot, such as rebooting the phone, re-inserting the sim card, changing the network of the sim card, tried using the phone with one sim only, tried network setting reset. Still, none of these solved our problem.

• Sky money

How much is this infinix note 11s 4GB And 6GB

• Dk

Infinix software is very good more than xiaomi muiu, and Samsung

Muffiin , 17 Dec 2021I heard that infinix note and hot 11 are very good but they... moreThat is good
Infinex mobiles are piece of shit
Doesn't worth at all, poor chipsit ,very poor camera , poor screen with cheap plastic body and no technical support

• Deep

OS is very poor

• Raul

Honestly i have a phone which is infinix note 7. after i see the opinion on this phone undecided to buy hehez. i recommend infinix note 10 pro. huge phone :)

• Muffiin

I heard that infinix note and hot 11 are very good but they didn't reached our country,South Sudan.why?

• Huawei user

Most of phone dont updates when time past, my Huawei Nova3i 2018 last update android 9 was 16,000pesos vs I bought this 2021 Infinix Hot 10S Android 11 worth 6,999pesos and the performance and camera of Infinix was amazing. Choose wisely if i have another budget i will buy again an Infinix. :D

• yj

Shehroz Sherry, 13 Dec 2021Hi, as an infinix user I won't recommend infinix. No a... morehey, i dont need update when my phone is running smooth. why seek for updates, go to redmi phones.
and 6 128 is not scam. the specs is real. and phone is great at its low price. peace

Hi, as an infinix user I won't recommend infinix. No android OS updates. Don't be scammed for 6/128 etc specs. They're outlets lie about android OS updates. I've x652a and their sales person promised of 4 android OS updates. I've received none so far. Go for any other brand.

• Gouranga

I need in this phone

Note? more like a Book, the sizes of the phones these days are getting ridiculous, I mean seriously..

6.85?

You'll a smartphone carry bag for this size. Your pocket needs to be deep enough for it not to fall off.

NeonHD, 09 Nov 2021Yeah, they basically threw in the cameras just for looks, k... moreLmao 🤣

I really like the look of this phone. It's seems very good value, but you need NFC for Google Pay and it's not included here. If Infinix add NFC I'll buy one.

why launch this if the note 11 pro already exists? different camera, everything else is the same

Mobilemaster, 08 Nov 20212 MP macro camera? This is ridiculous even for a budget device.Yeah, they basically threw in the cameras just for looks, kinda like a girl wearing fake bewbs.

Basically this phone only has one camera.

Anonymous, 08 Nov 2021Note 11S first launched Today.Ok, and so? Still 2 MP is not enough even for macro camera. Usually we see 5 MP macro cameras, or even more.

Lcd bad

Mobilemaster, 08 Nov 20212 MP macro camera? This is ridiculous even for a budget device.Note 11S first launched Today.