Infinix Note 6

Infinix Note 6

joel, 09 Oct 2019Is it true that the battery life is low ?Some people are just here saying bad things about the phone... My battery is superb, most of the bad things said about the phone is not true.

Some of them bought an already used phone and expecting 100% quality

• Noresh

Danny, 09 Oct 2019The Battery Is Too LowSupper

• joel

Anonymous, 01 Oct 2019I really wnt to buy dat phone Am disappointedIs it true that the battery life is low ?

• NEERAJ

Danny, 09 Oct 2019The Battery Is Too Lowi was thinking to buy this phone, ur sure about the Feedback

• Danny

The Battery Is Too Low

Zaga, 20 Sep 2019Now I wanna say the truth about this Infinix Note 6. If you have... moreI really wnt to buy dat phone
Am disappointed

• Dessy

The infinix xpen stop functioning WTF

Anonymous, 25 Sep 2019My infinix note 4 then played wwe immortaksThat is my problem now with all this there software update, my hot 2 played wwe immortals well

Veek, 08 Sep 2019If infinix is not meeting your needs,pls change phone other than... moreMy infinix note 4 then played wwe immortaks

• Zaga

Now I wanna say the truth about this Infinix Note 6. If you have eyes , read and digest very well.

Let me shock you to let you know that the Infinix note 6 is totally rubbish .

Why do I say this?

I sold my infinix hot 6 pro (2gram)to get the Note 6 bc my tasks were becoming much for my phone to handle.

Am not a phone person but as an IT dude, I know a good phone when I see one.

So I sold my hot6 pro at slot, artillery branch to be precised.Added some money And they gave me this sparkling Note 6 . I had different issues from keyboard toggle freezing to camera has stopped working, to back navigation hanging. 4 days after my purchase, I changed the phone to get another one. Believe me the issue I encountered on the other phone continued on the new phone, so I got pissed

The Note - is cool but these are the problems.

1 Keyboard toggle freezing
2 Camera stopped working
3 screen flicking
4 Unexpected hanging etc

This phone is cool though but these issues needs to be fixed.

I used the first one for 4 days
Now Am using the changed one for 5days now.

Same issue, same problems, same jonzing.

My dear Infinix has lost standard and quality. I went to Carl care to complain and I saw plenty other person's with plenty infinix phones complaining of different issues.

If infinix does not wanna deliver quality phones, I think it's best we go for other products.

Don't buy this phone. Please dontz. The phone is not Strong and it misbehaves

• Maan

Veek, 14 Sep 2019The phone us generally ok and superb, av been using it for 2 mon... moreIt is fast charging sport ?

smart145, 11 Sep 2019Please, what is the problem with the Processor of Note 6. I am l... moreThe phone us generally ok and superb, av been using it for 2 months+ and it does not lag its just some apps thst refused working on it.. Someone said its from the OS

Johnny Sarz, 11 Sep 2019I don’t think it’s the processor tho... my pouvior 2 had the s... moreDid you find another means of playing those games on that same phone??

• nur husna

how much the price? it is in malaysia? I have past for UPSR and my father said "we must wait for your results"....But I can not wait for my results I want buy it....I really really hope that I get 5A and 6A in UPSR....That's why I ask you.

• smart145

Veek, 08 Sep 2019If infinix is not meeting your needs,pls change phone other than... morePlease, what is the problem with the Processor of Note 6. I am looking at upgrading my Note 4 Pro to Note 6.

Thank you.

• Johnny Sarz

Veek, 08 Sep 2019If infinix is not meeting your needs,pls change phone other than... moreI don’t think it’s the processor tho... my pouvior 2 had the same issue but lagged in games like piano tiles and some small games. I knew the processor is good so tried to find a solution. Apparently, it’s the OS that they use that’s not compatible with some apps. Well it’s still a problem with high graphic games

• Zed

Note 5 stylus is good than note 6 only difference is name 6 n 5

If infinix is not meeting your needs,pls change phone other than saying trash and discouraging others.. some of you here don't have note 6 and yet you comment bad on it. ..

Note 6 battery is ok,camera is sweet,d only problem is the processor.. it's doesn't lag but it can't play some high graphics games like WWE immortals and Fahrenheit

• Veek

If infinix is not meeting your needs,pls change phone other than saying trash and discouraging others.. some of you here don't have note 6 and yet you comment shit ..

Note 6 battery is ok,camera is sweet,d only problem is the processor

• frankstev

Anonymous, 26 Aug 2019The ram should be up to 6gb and the battery should reach upto 45... morePlease is the camera not perfect enough? . Please I need more esplanations on this because I'm planning to get it.