Infinix Note 6

Infinix Note 6

• Kayode

Ernest, 09 Nov 2019The main issue with the phone is the unnecessary vibration of th... moreHow do I Disable xpen in infinix note 6

how much is it

Ernest, 09 Nov 2019The main issue with the phone is the unnecessary vibration of th... morePls how did you disable it.cos I'm facing the same problem here

• Gaga

Where can i get the ifinix note 6 to buy please ?

• Ericus

Anonymous, 24 Nov 2019enjoying mine, value for moneyPlease how is the battery performance this phone as compare to the infinix zero 5.

• Dickson

Veek, 29 Oct 2019Stop thinking... Just change immediately Am speechless with all this comments

This is getting annoying. The phone vibrates for no reason whatsoever for 3 minutes. Is it a virus of sorts?? This is scary. Then the note which appears constantly. How do I get rid of it??

enjoying mine, value for money

Zaga, 20 Sep 2019Now I wanna say the truth about this Infinix Note 6. If you have... moreim tired of the phone..its always hanging...dnt buy infinix note 6 its not serving me

• Fernando

Anonymous, 23 Oct 2019You just said my mind... I have used this phone for two months..... moreSame issue as yours I bought the godamn phone 65k, like new phone, the phone keeps vibrating like you are removing and inserting the xpen consecutively whereas no one is touching the pen. The main issue with this phone is the xpen, it corrupted my data.

Not worth buying in 2019 or 2020, too many things got wrong

• Zubatex

Ernest, 09 Nov 2019The main issue with the phone is the unnecessary vibration of th... moreHow can I stop the constant vibration of the xpen

• Zubatex

Muslim, 15 Nov 2019Vibration from xpen is constant, which is seriously affecting th... morePlease how can I disable the x note in my infinix note 6? It's so annoying seeing it entering to xnote without me activating it

• Muslim

Vibration from xpen is constant, which is seriously affecting the battery.

• Lunatic

This phone have an IPS LCD screen , Not an Amoled Screen.

• Ernest

The main issue with the phone is the unnecessary vibration of the xpen. Apart from that every other thing is perfect in mine. I had to disable the xpen app completely.

• Mj

Veek, 04 Nov 2019Don't even buy any Infinix phone, even the their new s5 series i... moreBlu bold N1

Anonymous, 04 Nov 2019I recently acquired this gadget but am disturbed by the fact tha... moreSell it out before your problem gets worse and it becomes too late for you.

I recently acquired this gadget but am disturbed by the fact that it's Sim processor is constantly syncing Sim contacts. I turned contact sync off but this isn't helping. I booted the phone in face/factory mode. Have rebooted the phone severally but the same problem persists. Pliz any other option or way out.

GyangMargitar, 04 Nov 2019I was actually going for the phone but with all these comments, ... moreDon't even buy any Infinix phone, even the their new s5 series is garbage...

Apart from Infinix, tecno & Itel which other phone manufacturer do u know that uses helio p22 on a mid-range device??