Infinix Note 7

Infinix Note 7

Anonymous, 29 Nov 2021Same here Clean the sensor

Ash Gul , 11 Apr 2022Charging problem again and again 😠😑You have to change the charging port

• Angel eyes

Anonymous, 25 Apr 2022How was the screen doing cause anytime I charge mine, it ge... moreSame thing happened to me, use only that infinix 6amps charger. You'll find it in any phone accessory shop.

• Ianks

Phone is great with android 12 custom ROM crdroid. Feels amazing and smoooth

Anonymous, 14 Nov 2021Am using d Note 7 lite, pls my phone was with me one day ra... moreHow was the screen doing cause anytime I charge mine, it get dark and blur then light around the edges

Raphael, 18 Apr 2022It's wonderfulHonestly I'm love with that phone

• Lavish

bellaboom, 18 Apr 2022I've been using my Infinix Note 7 phone for almost a y... moreAm finding that note ooh please

• Raphael

It's wonderful

• bellaboom

I've been using my Infinix Note 7 phone for almost a year and a half and its still working properly. No issues at all.

• Usman

I am just getting sick of this phone. Had it factory reset but ghost touches issue is not resolved and phone touch getting unresponsive too much. It is becoming a headache for me. Please someone suggest an effective solution.

• Maker

Anonymous, 31 Oct 2021The phone is a good phone πŸ‘ the only problem is the fingerp... moreYes that is the problem

• Ash Gul

Charging problem again and again 😠😑

Anonymous, 14 Mar 2022It has charging issues. I spend a lot orf money fixing it, ... moreCharging issues, I regret buying it😫

• UA

Usman, 03 Apr 2022I am getting sick of ghost touches and unresponsive touch i... moreYes, its coz the phone has touch sensitive edges. Its best to use it with the back cover. if you take off the cover and use it, then you are touching the edges. perhaps thats why you are seeing non-responsiveness. In a hot environment with warm hands, any phone will get hot i think. The phone for the price of it is quite good. its only PKR 20k+.

My infinix note 7 heats a lot when playing call of duty mobile and most tines lags during the game that sometimes I won't be able to touch the screen because of how hot is
Also the gesture navigation makes my phone lag,how can I fix this

• Usman

I am getting sick of ghost touches and unresponsive touch issues now. I also don't want to hard reset my phone πŸ˜” as too much apps are installed. Can anyone please guide me the best solution for these issues??

Anonymous, 08 Feb 2022Ok will try today as i am sick of this ghost touches issueThis months security update fixed the ghost touch issues cos mine stopped immediately after the update... So Incase ur still experiencing ghost touch.. try updating to the current security patch

Anonymous, 09 Jan 2022How much can I get infinx Note 7 4g/64g now in the shop? just dont.

It has charging issues. I spend a lot orf money fixing it, it will be fixed but after some months it will have the same issue again. i never use my phone while charging. This is really the worst phone ever.

This is a great phone