Infinix Note 7 Lite

Infinix Note 7 Lite

• how about no

I've been using this for about a year - that's one year more than I should have.
Using the fingerprint reader makes this phone easier to unlock - for literally everybody.
XOS has everything I DON'T want. It has ads, bloatware and weird lockscreen magazines, also, it's pretty much impossible to find a custom ROM to replace this freak of software.
Took less than a month for the shiny plastic back to get all scratched up; even though it was inside the cover that comes with the phone itself.
Low quality - when I was taking off another brand new Note 7 Lite's back cover (phone was only a few days old at the time), the back of the phone came off with it.
My particular phone is now weirdly concave.
Phone's so bad, it's like they didn't even try.

Tl;dr: If you're looking for a phone, this isn't what you want.

Ty, 12 Oct 2021How can I set the fingerprint pls, can someone pls assist m... moreThe fingerprint of this phone is trash

Anonymous, 24 Sep 2021Same with me bro There's nothing that can be doneEven my own too

• Ty

How can I set the fingerprint pls, can someone pls assist me on this pls ?

What can I do some one finger open my phone?

The phone is good but the problem is just the fingerprint.
Another person finger can also open the phone.

There's nothing that can be done

the best there was

• Paulo

Bahd Guy, 28 Aug 2021You can get it on jumia Nice one

• Bahd Guy

i want buy this , 18 Aug 2021hello friends which web site buy this can u send me link , You can get it on jumia

• i want buy this

hello friends
which web site buy this can u send me link ,

• JK

Anonymous, 24 Jul 2021I was loving my phone until the finger print stopped workin... moreIt's a good phone and I'm playing Pubg and Call of Duty well....

I was loving my phone until the finger print stopped working..I can't even assign a song to a contact,I can't use pictures for my contacts and I can't set a song to the point I want as my ringtone ...it's annoying how a ringtone will start from beginning Of the song as a ringtone Because all I get to hear is just intro of the song ...

• Giggs

Anonymous, 07 Jul 2021Really? Hello,
Am writing this to you for inquiry purpose,my phone lost the fingerprint option 4 day ago and I have trying to find it out in the security panel but not available,it's only pattern,face unlock which are available. Looking forward for your response.

Regards

Anonymous, 17 Jun 2021Wastage of money, dirty phone, very hangingReally?

• Abdulrehman

Anonymous, 17 Jun 2021Wastage of money, dirty phone, very hangingGood phone keep it up.!

• Nawaz

Excellent Mobile, Value for money

Shattabwoy, 03 May 2021YesWastage of money, dirty phone, very hanging

Charles, 14 Apr 2021It's asking me too to update my software, should I kee... moreno

• Shattabwoy