Infinix Note 8i

Infinix Note 8i

• OG Pablo

Anonymous, 06 Oct 2021My fingerprints stops working all of a sudden and is not s... moreMy fingerprints stop working I don't know why

• steve

Anonymous, 14 Oct 2021 Bruh, I bought this phone this august, haven't experi... moreHow much did you buy it??

Hardeysheye, 18 Sep 2021Hope this phone is good sha, when you guys are complaining ... more Bruh, I bought this phone this august, haven't experienced any issue so far, better cam, strong battery, quick and effective fingerprint. I've never regretted buying this phone.. swears

My fingerprints stops working all of a sudden and is not showing on the security Option what will I do

Luckymike, 23 Sep 2021My infinix note8i is missing fingerprint option please help... moreSame problem

• Sammy

Mega-mind, 12 Sep 2021I getting gyro delayHow do you set the gyroscope up?

• xmahdirazax

I have been using this device for more than 6 months now and i haven't encountered any problems so far, but the only thing i am concerned about are updates. Infinix sent some small updates since i bought this phone but they haven't released a major OS update for this phone so it's still stuck on Android 10 while other phones are already running Android 11. Infinix should provide at least one major OS upgrade on their smartphones.

• Buhari

INFINIX NOTE 8i is the worst phone I have ever used in my life.
The Fingerprint options have lost less then one month from buy.

My infinix note8i is missing fingerprint option please help coz my phone ain't safe....

• Gab

Mine note 8i is refusing factory reset for both soff and hard
2. I can't see fingerprint option in the settings

Anonymous, 21 Aug 2021Is it all of a sudden When did you get your phoneMine is note 8 and it does the same thing

• Oluwaseun

Oluwaseun, 19 Sep 2021The same thing is happening to meFingerprint option is missing in my infinix 8i

• Oluwaseun

Amir khan, 05 Jul 2021In my phone infinix zero 8i finger print option is missing ... moreThe same thing is happening to me

• dharmie

Anonymous, 16 Sep 2021Mine is julySame here...July 5 and still no fingerprint option

Hope this phone is good sha, when you guys are complaining on cameras and fingerprint issue?

Hi! I need dis phone 6gb Ram and 128gb Rom

Flexybee, 03 Aug 2021This is the worst Android phone I ever used Too many ads ... moreHaha it's only for you...my guy the phone is great and definitely worth buying. I haven't had any problems at all🙃

• Carlos Jaramillo

Great phone!

Anonymous, 16 Sep 2021 I want to buy it.Is it good for long use .I've been using mine for almost close to a year now...
It's manageable and worth the cost.

dharmie, 16 Sep 2021Security patch saying up to date....what date is ur securit... moreMine is july