Infinix S5

Infinix S5

• Kadi

Raina, 20 May 2020Is this mobile HangsThis phone is but like dat

• NeoGio

Mine comes with the 6Gb RAM and 128Gb ROM, rear and selfie cameras are awesome, was able to test these games: Asphalt 9, COD and Mobile Legends and was amazed of the results.

BT and WIFI connection is also a breeze. LTE connection is standard and the device support dual-SIM with a separate SD card slot.

Now that I'm done with the pros, let's check the cons: The screen brightness lacks its luster in direct sunlight and the speaker isn't that loud compared to other phones. Accessories are hard to find, but ordering online is an option to consider. Yet for a mid-range specifications for a fraction of the cost, this phone is worth it. I have used flagship devices before and I guess this one doesn't disappoint.

• Raina

Is this mobile Hangs

• Jawad ali

Really bad phone three fingers do not work properly check this link https://youtu.be/oUnxp2pZd5E
Gamers plz avoid this phone

• Macky

Boss , 06 May 2020How much ?How much

• Boss

Noori, 01 May 2020I thought this is not a good phone plz can u guide me about this... moreHow much ?

• Emeey

Kiny, 29 Apr 2020Takes long time to charge would not recommend due to thatThatÂ’s because it has got a 4000mah battery capacity dummy

Simply MOE, 06 Apr 2020The biggest mistake I have made this year is buying this Infinix... moreCharging of the battery is really annoying as it take much times. However, i found the battery life astonishing.

• Noori

bigman, 03 Apr 2020infinix is the best phone everI thought this is not a good phone plz can u guide me about this I'll can bought 2 days before.

Simply MOE, 06 Apr 2020The biggest mistake I have made this year is buying this Infinix... morePlz guide me about infinix S5 ?? It is good phone or not

• Kiny

mallika, 27 Apr 2020charging problem as it take too much tym during chargingTakes long time to charge would not recommend due to that

• mallika

charging problem as it take too much tym during charging

• k

Anonymous, 24 Apr 2020Will i regret buying itwhy??? what's wrong with the phone

Anonymous, 22 Apr 2020True this phone is a pyramid scheme Will i regret buying it

Simply MOE, 06 Apr 2020The biggest mistake I have made this year is buying this Infinix... moreTrue this phone is a pyramid scheme

Surprisingly, the unit we are using is fine in every way but your unit is not working well. You should replace your unit with us.

• Farhan

Anonymous, 13 Apr 2020How do you take know all the problem am facing with this stupid ... moreIs it true? Bro can you tell me more about this on my number 03018844804, I'm gonna purchase this cell phone!

• Malik

In this range this is good phone but i have studied about it's processor it doesn't support 48 mp camera.

Simply MOE, 06 Apr 2020The biggest mistake I have made this year is buying this Infinix... moreHow do you take know all the problem am facing with this stupid phone... seriously this phone is the most useless phone