Infinix Smart 4

Infinix Smart 4

Fillan Harlzmarrt, 25 Jun 2020I thought I'm the only one in this. My smart 3 shuts down m... moreNerhh,not really

• 18 minutes ago

• 19 minutes ago

Hibekay, 13 hours agoIs it really water proof?No please

• 19 minutes ago

Does Infinix Smart 4 have an inbuilt screen recorder

• 20 minutes ago
  • NuP

Anonymous, 09 Jul 2020Why can't I play dream league 2020 on my phone Ram too small

• 21 minutes ago

No please

• 22 minutes ago
  • Hibekay

Is it really water proof?

• shaheed

I really like it

• Khynast

Anonymous, 30 Jun 2020Music stops by itself when on other apps. Also when using a... moreThe phone is doing same thing generally, I just blamed myself for having this phone model, Infinix Smart4

Why can't I play dream league 2020 on my phone

Music stops by itself when on other apps. Also when using a particular app, the phone just takes me back to the home screen without authorization not once not twice but severally

• Fillan Harlzmarrt

Kobbs, 21 Jun 20201gb ram come on,too slow for a 2019 model phone Music quit... moreI thought I'm the only one in this. My smart 3 shuts down music if I open any other app. Do you find a solution for yours?

Kobbs, 23 Jun 2020I think because the Ram's too small can't hold too many app... moreIf your phone is lagging, apps are crashing due to low RAM and facing battery drain issue - then this will fix it!

Download "All in One Toolbox". Enable "Auto Boost at Screen on" from its settings & disable all other options. Make sure to add exception for it in Battery Saving mode.

Before playing games, you should use its "Boost" feature. I also recommend restarting phone & waiting 1 minute before you play games to get best performance.
If you play PUBG, download PGT+ Pro or other gfx tools by Trilokia. It'll completely fix lag.

If apps keep crashing, reinstall them. If that doesn't fix it, you'll have to factory reset your phone.

Amb, 24 Jun 2020The camera has no bokeh ...and it's not nice ... what can I... moreTry HedgeCam 2 app.

• Amb

Daponiel, 19 Jun 2020Whenever I'm playing a game, it suddenly just quits my game... moreThe camera has no bokeh ...and it's not nice ... what can I do pls

• Kobbs

Fillan Harlzmarrt, 22 Jun 2020I thought I'm the only one in this. My smart 3 shuts down m... moreI think because the Ram's too small can't hold too many apps running

• Fillan Harlzmarrt

Anonymous, 20 Jun 2020the camera isnt nice at all, and it takes a long time to ch... morehow much is the price

• Kobbs

1gb ram come on,too slow for a 2019 model phone
Music quits when you're using other apps, doesn't show on lock screen,games quits of a sudden,what else 🚶🚶
Batteries also weak☹️