Infinix Smart 7 HD

• E
    • Emydon
    • X5u
    • 08 Feb 2024

Josef Klemaier , 26 Dec 2023Saw a review that its not good for gamers.. honey no shit t... moreYour good 👍. I wish you all the best.

• A
      • r3t
      • 20 Jan 2024

The phone is bullshit for gaming don't buy this phone or any smart product

• P
        • Phaza
        • 27 Dec 2023

Uty boy, 07 Sep 2023It's a nice Smartphone. I am currently using it in my ... moreMine auto answers calls,just giving me headache and I've tried my best to resolve the issue but all in vain

• J
          • Josef Klemaier
          • 6sP
          • 26 Dec 2023

Anonymous, 27 Sep 2023If you're buying this phone and you're a gamer I ... moreSaw a review that its not good for gamers.. honey no shit the phone has only 2 ram x x. I think its good phone for the price

• 16 Nov 2023

• 03 Nov 2023

Anonymous, 13 Oct 2023Which phone can you recommend me to buy Im a gamer Samsung s9

• M
                • Molly
                • XBE
                • 01 Nov 2023

Gbosco, 22 Sep 2023The phone's pretty decent overall, but there's th... moreYes. Mine do lag too

Anonymous, 13 Oct 2023Which phone can you recommend me to buy Im a gamer just avoid smart and hot series if you are into gaming.
                  consider looking for note series. note 30 is the best choice currently.

• Nu7
                    • 13 Oct 2023

nsenam, 03 Oct 2023is because of the phones processors.Which phone can you recommend me to buy Im a gamer

• K
                      • Kelly
                      • mFd
                      • 12 Oct 2023

mikee, 23 Jul 2023Did you play pubg on the infinix smart 7 HD regularly is it... moreI Would Like To Purchase This Phone Any One Advice Me!

Huawei honor 7x of 2017 is better than this crap....

• n
                          • nsenam
                          • Nu6
                          • 03 Oct 2023

Anonymous, 27 Sep 2023If you're buying this phone and you're a gamer I ... moreis because of the phones processors.

• NwF
                            • 01 Oct 2023

My phone is failed to support network

Claudesp33d, 01 Oct 2023You're correct, it's helio variant. My phone is h... moreno matter the ram, performance always be the same.

you have to suffer, 01 Oct 2023then your friend got the g37 variant. there are unisoc vari... moreYou're correct, it's helio variant. My phone is hot 20s and speed difference is night and day.

The hot 30i, is very slow even switching between normal apps. Every touch has a waiting delay. His model is the 4gb. I wonder if the 8gb helio model is slow too. What do you think?

Claudesp33d, 30 Sep 2023My friend bought a hot 30i, it's a lagfest, very slow ... morethen your friend got the g37 variant. there are unisoc variant for the 30i.

you have to suffer, 15 Aug 2023if you want ufs on a budget device i recommend you hot 30i.... moreMy friend bought a hot 30i, it's a lagfest, very slow and unresponsive 🤣🤣 it can't be ufs

• XBE
                                      • 27 Sep 2023

If you're buying this phone and you're a gamer I won't recommend you to buy the phone, the phone has a long lasting battery tho but whenever I want to play call of duty the game quits by itself continuously so don't dare buy it if you're a gamer.

• G
                                        • Gbosco
                                        • r3H
                                        • 22 Sep 2023

The phone's pretty decent overall, but there's this annoying lag whenever I pull the notification tray. I came here to see if anyone else has experienced the same issue.