Infinix Zero 8i

Infinix Zero 8i

V A N E S S A, 04 Jul 2021Which is better when it comes to camera, Infinix Zero 8 or ... moreYou dont have to be torn with this 2... Infinix Note 10 pro is far more better than this 2.

Kami, 02 Aug 2021Redmi note 10 pro is far better than zero 8........And it i... moreI agree... But Redmi Note 10 pros real opponent is the Infinix Note 10 pro... Hahaa!

• clemzzy

HAMZAHASHIM, 29 May 2021any gcam for this device as it support camera 2api I like this phone

• Kami

V A N E S S A, 04 Jul 2021Which is better when it comes to camera, Infinix Zero 8 or ... moreRedmi note 10 pro is far better than zero 8........And it is true that zero 8 support and 2TB sd card expension

• V A N E S S A

Aadii, 09 Dec 2020No.Which is better when it comes to camera, Infinix Zero 8 or Redmi Note 10 Pro? I'm torn between the two. What about the external memory? I've read that it could be extended until 2T with the Infinix Zero 8. Is it true? Please help me decide which one to buy. I also heard that Xiaomi phones have heating issues.

any gcam for this device as it support camera 2api

• HaMZA

any chance to get any update mine security patch is also from 2020

• Ahzi 1996

Duated, 11 Feb 2021Can anyone tell me is it good for pubg Yes it is fine, i can tell with personal experience. The game never lags and the battery also lasts long.

B, 25 Apr 2021I am using infinix Zero 8i since November 2020 in Karachi P... moresome kind of updating issue always there is in this type of the phone

• B

I am using infinix Zero 8i since November 2020 in Karachi Pakistan it has some kind of updating issues in all google apps like chrome youtube they started hanging and stop running for 3 to 4 days after regular periods what is this I have samsung A11 also nothing was stopped or hang in samsung A11 which is 3/32 only I think might be my device has any kind of issue or something went wrong

• Doni Abu Raras

Will infinix also release 5G phone globally ?

Otunba1, 23 Feb 2021Good one boss, I like ur analysis.... A novice in this medi... moreI think poco x3 can handle your task without breaking a sweat

• Otunba1

realme lover, 16 Feb 2021it is good for pubg. if the price is similar realme 7 and r... moreGood one boss, I like ur analysis.... A novice in this mediatek thing and snapdragon.... Will want ur expert opinion on my choice of android phone with a budget of 120k considering the following :
I edit videos with my phone
I shoot with my phone
I snap good picture and edit also with my phone, *emphasis is on video shook (high end)

• mediatek fans

Drex99, 21 Dec 2020Bruh.... Did I hear you say Miles better? It seems you&#... moreboss if your say something blind. you should know theorical approach of soc's. snapdragon 665 or 662 has 4 core architecture of cortex A73. and Meditek G70 has cortex A75 * 2.

cortex a75 is 20% faster than Cortex A73.

and now you will may be thing that in sd 662 has 4 core higher performance core. and G70 has only 2. because G70 has boost in frequency of each core.

• mediatek fans

phonepro, 26 Jan 2021You all have no idea what you are talking about. Meadiatek ... morecompare with same segment class soc. dont compare snapdragon flagship soc and mediatek mid range one. Now mediatek is one the leading company in smartphone soc industry. past is past. don't think that past is same as present. present and future may have changes in thinks.

Mediatek latest midrange chips very battery efficiency and powerful than some of snapdragon midrange soc. in future they may have flapship processor in dimensity series like 1200 in their line up.

Snapdragon is good in one ways. maximum smartphone vendors they optimized their androids to snapdragon. Mediatek is new comer in last 3 year. smartphone vendors have to come up with new optimized code for Meditek to make their smartphone to perform well. in some case without optimization some mediatek soc is performing well compare same segment snapdragon.

• realme lover

Duated, 11 Feb 2021Can anyone tell me is it good for pubg it is good for pubg. if the price is similar realme 7 and realme 6, realme's are also good for pubg.

my recommendation is realme. realme's camera are best in G90T or G95 Phone. Good in regular android patch update.

• sq2013

phonepro, 26 Jan 2021You all have no idea what you are talking about. Meadiatek ... moreMy phone has the Snapdragon 750g. I have the Xiaomi mi 10T lite 5g. I also have the Vivo iqoo Z1 which is running the mediatek dimensity 1000. I'd actually give the mediatek the edge. Mediatek chipsets have also been around a long time and are also advanced. The gap has never been closer and in some cases, the mediatek is better.

• sq2013

phonepro, 26 Jan 2021You all have no idea what you are talking about. Meadiatek ... moreNot true. You don't know what you are talking about. My ph

• Duated

Can anyone tell me is it good for pubg

• Hani

Pome, 10 Dec 2020This is the best infinix phone I've ever dreamed of se... moreI have to say that this is not my first Infinix phone. I had a great experience with Infinix Note 4 for the last three years. Today I have purchased this phone after researching my options for the last week. And I have to say that at least it is value for money!