Intex IRist Smartwatch

Intex IRist Smartwatch

• hari

my assistant is not working.i have a great wi fi connection.but it showing net work error only in assistant

Can we call without using a sim in intex irist...?

AnonD-492008, 23 Jan 2016Please dear intex. It be kind enough to me and please give ... moreI in yoir wrist

Very bad experience.. really wastage of money. It's not getting charged even from 2nd month from buying. Service Center not repairing this watch..
Done a mistake buying this watch..

• rakesh

how to disable screen rotation?? help me,....

• Yo

Does it supports android phone with android version 5.1??

• Galib

This is an awesome smart watch I have used, two irist smart watch. And right now one is in my left wrist; love this watch.

• Lucky

AnonD-623967, 23 Dec 2016Is there a play store app?? Can you people use the play s... moreYes it's have play store inbuilt to download android apps

• Rajendra

hyna, 04 Aug 2016waste of money you will get it problematic in 1or 2 month... moreWaste of mony. Wach frequently walkup which lead to quick battery drainage.
I have lost its magnetic dock but service center raised their hand also it is not available in market.
my watch laying with no use.
Do not purchase this watch only waste of money

• Kamal

AnonD-639705, 30 Jan 2017waste of money... I bought this watch 4 months ago... unpre... moreMy one is superb. Sometimes i watch live cricket.

GadgetGuru, 23 Jan 2017According to the official website of Intex it says : RAM ... moreits Irist pro Not irist

waste of money... I bought this watch 4 months ago... unpredictable..If you are lucky it works for 3 or 4 days continuously. Mostly no display . I tried full discharge and full charge several times. no luck. I tried contacting intex through whatsapp n no luck.. no response.

Support Apple Iphone 5s version 9.3.1

• GadgetGuru

AnonD-586945, 19 Sep 2016The IRist smartwatch was gifted by my parents and I am very... moreAccording to the official website of Intex it says :
RAM 64MB
ROM 128MB* (Includes memory used for OS & apps)

Visit this for more info: http://www.intex.in/smartwearables/smartwatch/irist-pro/specifications.html

• Jai

sribordi.paurashava@, 22 Feb 2016is it water resistance? Intex irest water proof are not

• Pal

Is there a play store app??
Can you people use the play store for application download?

Dilip, 10 Sep 2015Will i be able to get all my notifications of whatsApp, hik... moreCan we use android wear app for this smart watch? If yes, how?

is it available in stores now?or where can i buy it please let me know