Karbonn A9+

Karbonn A9+

Is this phone works in USA as i purchased it in india? will it work there

• haji hussain

sunny, 25 Jul 2013it has poor battery backup ,but phone is nice ,loose point of ba... morebest mobile karbonn a9+

• banu

I wanna know whether karbonna9+ has gud camera clarity nd fast internet response.also suggest which is best Samsung galaxy star or karbonn a9+

• prince raj

hi guys i want this phone A9+ can you tell me this phone support video calling or how much times battery back up if we use internet chatting or video chatting

• vinay

Mohit saxena, 27 Jul 2013I have use this phone it is very gud but battry is not good in u... moreyou have zoom clear camera.. i faced dots if i zoom photos.is there any good camera app to install.

coolkhan, 28 Jul 2013Hi All, I've this handset for say 5 months but of late it keeps ... moretry to format sd card.in a desktop or laptop, make a back up first.

• coolkhan

Hi All, I've this handset for say 5 months but of late it keeps telling me storage unavaialable when I try to access the gallery. Also it says SD card removed. What is the problem? Please help

Tell me methods to improve battery backup of this phone ..

Ryderr, 25 Jul 2013Guys Root ur A9+ and underclock it to 600 mhz .. the BATTERY BA... moreHow to root my phone plz tell me bayya that means this was when I have download the app hider it was asking there is no root plz tell me bayya

mangal, 26 Jul 2013i want to know something about this phone tell me is there sappo... moreNyc phone at dis price. I have this phone. Only problem is the battery backup. It becomes poorer and poorer with time. Gaming experience and surfing has been good. Go with some other phones having same spec and having better battery backup.

• e

which mobile should i buy A9+ or lumia 710

one more thing. if you want to last the battery longer you can also download juice defender in google play.(This app works for me also)

if you want to see the testing settings of this phone just dial *#4636# (i don't know if it works in all karbonn A9+ phones.)

AnonD-167568, 22 Jul 2013does it support temple run,subway surfer..... plz tell meyes it does. i have temple run 2, subway surfers, minion rush, and smash heat.

this phone for me is compatible with LG P970 (LG Optimus Black) BATTERY even if the size is smaller than it's battery. it works.

OR YOU CAN USE S3 BATTERY, BUT YOU HAVE TO TWEAK IT LIKE THIS.

When i first buy it this july. the android version in it is 4.1.2 already. :)

• hulk

sajid, 26 Jul 2013Reply my comment does it support temple run and angry bird's game Boss it will support ever heavy games than those temple run or etc....

• umesh

battery poor

• hari

mangal, 26 Jul 2013i want to know something about this phone tell me is there sappo... morephone is absolutely fantastic, it is a best phone under this price.

• Mohit saxena

I have use this phone it is very gud but battry is not good in using internet i use this phone from 3months its camera and graphics is good........ every game is properly worked...............:)

sajid, 26 Jul 2013Reply my comment does it support temple run and angry bird's game yes it does

• sajid

Reply my comment does it support temple run and angry bird's game