Karbonn S1 Titanium

Karbonn S1 Titanium

• sam

it was damn good
it was state of the art when released
apple and samsung cost 5 times to 10 times its cost with just a little extra
i am surprised how this company lagged behind so much

• Kris

Low internet Speet

nitin k, 30 Jun 2015my mobile touch screen not working what i do this problem create... moreThis phone is a very bad phone . it 2g internet emblem 3g.

• viju

sanju, 18 Mar 2016i am using it last 2years nice ph but text messages cant be rea... moreCan you let me know what problem you face while reading text messages..

• viju

troublesome, 01 May 2016when i download new app from playstore it takes very long time t... moreit depends upon your Internet speed. you might have a 2G network. that may be the reason it takes to long

• viju

Ani, 02 Sep 2016is it 4 g lte enabled , I mean can we use JIO sim in it ? No..it's 3G enabled. you can't use 4G sim in this phone..

• Ani

is it 4 g lte enabled , I mean can we use JIO sim in it ?

• troublesome

when i download new app from playstore it takes very long time to install that app like about 10 hrs to intall the app............

• sanju

neeharika, 29 Nov 2014I love my karbonn titanium s1 too much because I am using from 2... morei am using it last 2years
nice ph but text messages cant be read
completely

Battery backup is low.rest of the things are good.

• Maidul

It's very good phone .Internet is very fast and camera is also quite good.

• Manu

sir your phone is not switch on for open the parsol

• mOHAN

my s1 titanium set is still working only with the support of continues charging; when no charge, no phone...ha ha ha...

• uttu

soumya, 21 Aug 2015I m using this phone about 2 years.Really smooth working and awe... morevery useless phone does not support not working . Downloading problem capacity showing irrelevent. switched off every now and then.

• manz

Plz help me. My phone's screen is sprakling . can u tell me what happened to my phone.

• soumya

I m using this phone about 2 years.Really smooth working and awesome.But now a days it's have a problem that its switched off automatically during sleep(normal) condition. when I am playing a music by it, it is staying at ON condition for some few hours as usual. plz..... help me someone

• rubel

akash, 01 Jul 2015how to block numbers in karboon titanium s1??dwnload true caller app for block numbers

• dipak

Saved contact automatically changes the other name and multiple contact to add each contact big prob please give solutions

That`s phone is great! It`s very accesibile phone. The specifications are very good!!! Congratulations Karbonn!!!

Saved contact automatically getting saved by others name and its affect on whats app also..e.g pratik no.9595899504..is real one. N t saved automatically on vivek name.