Karbonn S1 Titanium

Karbonn S1 Titanium

• sam

it was damn good
it was state of the art when released
apple and samsung cost 5 times to 10 times its cost with just a little extra
i am surprised how this company lagged behind so much

• Kris

Low internet Speet

nitin k, 30 Jun 2015my mobile touch screen not working what i do this problem c... moreThis phone is a very bad phone . it 2g internet emblem 3g.

• viju

sanju, 18 Mar 2016i am using it last 2years nice ph but text messages cant b... moreCan you let me know what problem you face while reading text messages..

• viju

troublesome, 01 May 2016when i download new app from playstore it takes very long t... moreit depends upon your Internet speed. you might have a 2G network. that may be the reason it takes to long

• viju

Ani, 02 Sep 2016is it 4 g lte enabled , I mean can we use JIO sim in it ? No..it's 3G enabled. you can't use 4G sim in this phone..

• Ani

is it 4 g lte enabled , I mean can we use JIO sim in it ?

• troublesome

when i download new app from playstore it takes very long time to install that app like about 10 hrs to intall the app............

• sanju

neeharika, 29 Nov 2014I love my karbonn titanium s1 too much because I am using f... morei am using it last 2years
nice ph but text messages cant be read
completely

Battery backup is low.rest of the things are good.

• Maidul

It's very good phone .Internet is very fast and camera is also quite good.

• Manu

sir your phone is not switch on for open the parsol

• mOHAN

my s1 titanium set is still working only with the support of continues charging; when no charge, no phone...ha ha ha...

• uttu

soumya, 21 Aug 2015I m using this phone about 2 years.Really smooth working an... morevery useless phone does not support not working . Downloading problem capacity showing irrelevent. switched off every now and then.

• manz

Plz help me. My phone's screen is sprakling . can u tell me what happened to my phone.

• soumya

I m using this phone about 2 years.Really smooth working and awesome.But now a days it's have a problem that its switched off automatically during sleep(normal) condition. when I am playing a music by it, it is staying at ON condition for some few hours as usual. plz..... help me someone

• rubel

akash, 01 Jul 2015how to block numbers in karboon titanium s1??dwnload true caller app for block numbers

• dipak

Saved contact automatically changes the other name and multiple contact to add each contact big prob please give solutions

That`s phone is great! It`s very accesibile phone. The specifications are very good!!! Congratulations Karbonn!!!

Saved contact automatically getting saved by others name and its affect on whats app also..e.g pratik no.9595899504..is real one. N t saved automatically on vivek name.