Karbonn S5 Titanium

Karbonn S5 Titanium

nitesh, 12 Sep 2014nice set i lyked itI'm stealing "lyke", it's too badass of a word.

• ps29

Has been my friend since 2013 , had never let me down ,display was changed in 2016 have dropped on 4 occasion ,but still no problem on set.I love this phone and will be using it till the end ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Bad device. It is too heavy.

This phone is not good working & hanging always time . battery back up is very poor and becoming always time heat . please don't purchase the karbonn android mobile .

• From Nepal

manu, 23 Oct 2015agree with you..November 2015 i brought one now almost 11 ... moreworst phone
Low battery backup

• Krishna

• Milan

surya pareek, 19 Jul 2015Name changes automatically.. Sometimes switch off...bad pho... more it is real or not

• mitch

How to connect mobile data? Please help!
Disappointed :(

• boom

vikasverma, 28 Sep 2015I boasted satisfied by using carbon Titanium S5 Plus Mobile... moreYou need to change a setting in your "Wi-Fi settings" in "Advanced Wi-Fi settings" select "Keep Wi-Fi on during sleep"

Anonymous, 26 Feb 2016What do you mean to say.? First of all you need to work on... moreFormat details

my phone is getting heate every time i switch on the phone,,i cant understand what to do help me plz

• BK

There is lot of problme in Karbonn Tinatimum. We are not able to copy full contact list, some times contact not able to view. not able to copy files from phone to computer. Really it is very worst phone...

• kirpal

My phone some problem. I don't know what to do every time I start it it shows android is starting and optimizing apps and then start the same process again

lucky, 20 Aug 2015Good phone of carbon.. Goood job... Not any problems.. I r... moreOk

• bala

how to connect the phone to a computer

My contacts and phone not working properly ..... What should I do.... M facing too much problem by Dis phn :( buying Dis phn is such a bad experience :(

worst phone i have ever used Karbonn S25.

vikasverma, 28 Sep 2015I boasted satisfied by using carbon Titanium S5 Plus Mobile... moreWhat do you mean to say.?
First of all you need to work on your vocabulory.!

• shrikant

This is one of the best phone, best features, best resolution, i like it ,better than samsung,micromax,

• HAPPY

all karbonn phones battery back is very low.even karbon service centres employee also not recommending to purchase this companys phone.