Karbonn Sparkle V

Karbonn Sparkle V

I own the phone for 5 years, and have changed another 2 phones since then, but i have installed android 7 custom rom recently and it s quite decent in terms of speed, the battery is atrocious tho, you get like 40 mins of normal usage and like 2 hours of youtube playback from 100%.
Video is simply unusable, camera on the back maybe with a ton of light could be usable for some people? for me it s trash on both sides.
The storage is 4gb and if you don t use it as a main driver you won t feel the need for more, i also use sd maid to clear some of the junk in the phone that s pilling up storage.
Processor was decent then, very bad now, it can play some of the regular games but at very low settings.
This phone is a phone you use while charging, i wouldn t count on it even if i have to use it for 2-3 hours.
In the conclusion, it was nice going back in time and play with the first actual smartphone i had ( galaxy mini 2 was atrociously slow for it s time).

• Ghatiya Phone

How to move apps form internal storage to memory storage ?? Why there is not any file manager ?? I can't find any option to disable vibration on keyboard ,where is it ?? Why this thing has snapdeal and olx but not a gallery?? Just answer the 1st ques plz !!!

Palash mitra, 29 Jul 2016My mobail andorid system is st0pped .I avoiv m6.0.1.updat m6.0Comments like these make me question our society as a whole and my stupid sense of humor

Anonymous, 27 Jan 2017When come Android N in Spark v AS sonn

• Tdxf

6.0.1

When come Android N in Spark v

vikash, 07 Jan 2017I have reset my Karbon sparkle v and now it is not working,... moresoftware update visit service centre 400 rs I got same problem

• vikash

I have reset my Karbon sparkle v and now it is not working, its shows only a black screen, can anyone tell me a solution

I think this is one of the best handset......superb......but it does not support all otg except recomendation otg

Saki, 27 Dec 2016Guys, Best handset... Smooth operating. Most updated... ... morenetwork ic means? it supports 3g?

• Saki

Guys, Best handset...
Smooth operating.
Most updated...
No Hanging problem.
Bt Battery n N/w IC problem.

• gautam yadav

sri, 24 Oct 2016How to support OTG step by step instructions pleasehow????????????????????????????????????????????

• gautam yadav

in this phone,OTG is not sporting,how it sopport ,please give me advice?

• Jithin26

Vishal Verma, 16 Sep 2016Does Sparkl V phone support OTG ., Or notNo

• sri

AnonD-596178, 11 Oct 2016yes. it supports usb otgHow to support OTG step by step instructions please

• sandeep manipal

sparkle v is not otg support how to support otg..

Answer please

• v1hero

http://www.androguider.com/2016/07/updated-android-nougat-70-update-will_91.html... In this article it says android one/karbonn sparkle v will receive Android N 7.0... Fingers Crossed

Chappa461, 29 Aug 2016Android 7 update is out for android one mobiles????I don't think the 1st generation of android one devices will receive the 7.0 update.

Vishal Verma, 16 Sep 2016Does Sparkl V phone support OTG ., Or notyes. it supports usb otg

• Sarfraz

Very duplicate quality software guys plz dont waste ur money .