Karbonn Titanium S1 Plus

Karbonn Titanium S1 Plus

• Rahul

Jitiu, 28 Jul 2016This phone was made to run jelly bean 4.3 only. Any higher versi... moreNo its not unstabling the device I am using android KitKat on it and its working very fine

• Rider ramesh

its internal storage quickly full...what can i do..plz help me

• Jitiu

This phone was made to run jelly bean 4.3 only. Any higher version will ake the phone unstable and that's my expeience speaking. Plese don't upgrade the android version of a low end phone ever.

• jana

nice mobile for middle class users . kindly ubdate antivirus apps like cm security

Deepak rahangdale, 07 May 2016Yes upgrade your phone to lolipopYes i want to upgrade phone to lolipop but how

how can upgrade my
phone to lolipop

Deepak rahangdale, 07 May 2016Yes upgrade your phone to lolipop
how can i
upgrade my phone to lolipop

Deepak rahangdale, 07 May 2016Yes upgrade your phone to lolipopcan i update my titanium s1 plus

• Deepak rahangdale

salem, 21 Jun 2015can I upgrade android version Yes upgrade your phone to lolipop

• akash

worst cmpny worst prodct alws auto on/ off and heating

how to increse photo quality

• bumba

Hi guys; I'm using s1 plus from last 2 years;I am satisfied for this phone with this price range.Over all it is good phone.

• manish

I have using this phone since 16 months. awesome phone, still giving 16-18hrs (on net) backup. sound quality is Best ever. equalizer is best. superb phone. ****-

I have given a a mobile titanium s2 plus to service centre for 2nd timeKolkata on 30/10/2015.It is within waranty. They said that they have to be sent to Hesd Office. but till today on 15/01/16. I have not received the handset even not any information when I will get it about that. I am sorry to say I made a great mistake to buy a Karbon product. I didnt know about that poor service. My suggestion to all that never buy karbon mobile. Throw the money to river but do not buy karbon mobile. This company do not have minimum capability and they have no after sale service. M S BISWAS

• ayush

is this phone 1080p

• xander

the worst mobile company ever

• Richey

Is this phone support 3g

Please don't buy any mobile of Karbonn company because after purchasing within 2-3 months lots of problems occurred. like heating, swith off, hanging problems etc. so please switch in other company.

• anonymous

we can use only 1 GB space, but internal space is suppose to be around 4 GB. why can't we use maximum internal storage?

• VICKY