Karbonn Titanium S5 Plus

Karbonn Titanium S5 Plus

Nice phone I'm using 4 years without any problems

• man

Usefull handset no problem after 5 year today this phone is working without hing and without battery problem

• doss

This best phone I compare I phone x

• amit

best quality phone (except camera and battery), i am using it 3.5 years and no problem,even i am playing mortal combat 5 and asphalt 8 game without hang.....

• Kittu

Anonymous, 07 Nov 2016The phone had been released in December 2013, while you have pos... moreLol

• akram

smita, 28 Jul 2016my flash light and camera is not open.only front camera works???It just a software problem ..plz software your mobile after your problem are shot out

• Akram ansari

It's a very great phone i have use this mobile phone from last 3 years, but i have no issue in this phone
Its like incredible

using this phone from dec 2013

very nice phone but my phone soft ware dead how can i solve this problem , i given company service center but they are not solve the problem , now its not working .

Anonymous, 06 Nov 2016i'm using 4 years and no problem The phone had been released in December 2013, while you have posted your review on 6th of November, 2016. It's not 3 years yet that the phone has been released. There's something seriously wrong with your mathematics.

i'm using 4 years and no problem

Greatest phone i'm using 4 years and no problem

Anonymous, 23 Aug 2016I took dis phone in august 2014 but still it is working smoothly... moreIt's a very wonderful mobile, i have use this mobile phone from last 2 ½ years, but i have no issue in this phone.

worst Mobile , SW corrupted, I suggest pls do not purchase it

• Pritam

It's a very wonderful mobile, i have use this mobile phone from last 2 years, but i have no issue in this phone.

I took dis phone in august 2014 but still it is working smoothly no issues till now accept battery backup the phone is nice.

• MAKHAN

my phone has stopped while i playing a video song bu after rrstart the phone it is not showing any software and only screen light came not any type of sound please help me

• api

smita, 28 Jul 2016my flash light and camera is not open.only front camera works???my torch & camera rear view not working
please help

• smita

my flash light and camera is not open.only front camera works???

• Ashutosh