Kyocera Brigadier

Kyocera Brigadier

• DieselBOI777

I have around 10 of them but used them for other stuff but had at least 2 still with the port covers on but i lost them in a shed in the middle of summer now what i heard was that extreme heat can damage the adhesive which can ruin the water resistance but anyways i found them a whole year later and used them but once i accidentally left them out in the rain, sprayed them with a water hose and dunked them and every time that happened i thought i was screwed but guess what? It just brushed it off like nothing happened same with dust and extreem conditions and these things are 6 years old when this happened so i thought the ip rating would wear off after all of those years but screw that.

John, 23 Oct 2019if there only would be a follow-up product same robust, wit... moreKyocera DuraForce PRO 2

• I didn't know...Aaaa

user, 02 Oct 2017push power button and volume down button at the same time.I didn't know.....Aaaaaah Thanks so much...

• John

denny, 27 Aug 2019This is the toughest, best built phone I have ever seen, ba... moreif there only would be a follow-up product same robust, with buttons, same size(small) and the loudness this phone has. I'm searching since 2 years and the closest are the super-ugly CAT phones....

• denny

This is the toughest, best built phone I have ever seen, bar none. Kyocera, this is how a phone should be made. I have dropped this phone many times, it just takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'. This phone is a beast.

• denny

Catherine the Great, 16 Nov 2018Not durable enough for what it is made for.I've owned this phone since 2014. I have dropped it many times. This thing is a tank. The sturdiest phone I have ever seen by far. It's military grade for crying out loud! Just how much more tough do you think a phone can get?

Not durable enough for what it is made for.

dasan, 30 Nov 2017why No FM radio man ?Because this is Verizon. Deal with it.

• dasan

why No FM radio man ?

• admir

this is the best phone ever for

hotspot!

i have installed foxfi and I can tell you that this phone beats iphone, sony xperia z5 premium and samsung s6 edge! all of them get heating very fast. only this is cold and you can rely on it in every moment. i am using it for 6 months without interruption in hotspot :)

• user

Anonymous, 26 Jun 2017How to take screen shots push power button and volume down button at the same time.

How to take screen shots

• uncle

my system is under root eat shorts broken antennae. please help with question. thanks you

• davidson d

How to buy the phone?? Can you all teach me?? I like this phone but i don't know how to buy and where to pay?? I need you to teach me..

Hello, somebody figured out how it unblocks the device and make the gsm if yes and power to send email gabrielimdb@hotmail.com

• FARED

my wifi is not work

Brick, 04 Jul 2016Hi. If anybody needs good Kyocera Brigadier phone or you w... moreI had the Commando by Casio....
I put that phone to the complete test .. Wow it took every thing I thru at it except a hammer but got outdated and had to go to this Brigadier no comparison it's a good phone but so far I'm not impressed. I have had nothing but trouble ? Went thru 3 of them in one month operating software problems ???
Wish they would make a Commando 2 Thank you

I am so glad to have found a rugged phone with place to attach lanyard

hat3r, 22 Jul 2016Can you give me the e-mail address, please?I would if I had your email been looking for one in new conditions I've had four bought straight from Verizon and not paying retail again

• hat3r

Brick, 04 Jul 2016Hi. If anybody needs good Kyocera Brigadier phone or you w... moreCan you give me the e-mail address, please?