Kyocera DuraForce Pro 2

Kyocera DuraForce Pro 2

• g

can i use a duraforce pro 2 verizon unlooked in italy with my italian network

• that Guy

Anonymous, 21 Sep 2020It comes with Sapphire glass, but only if you buy it direct... more Sapphire is on AT&T version also!

• TomB

Sounds like kY-0 refurbed it for everyone. Nothing new all is the same except the price.

Anonymous, 28 Aug 2020Please check the official specifications, Sapphire crystal ... moreDragonTrail is for the AT&T version, which also has sapphire on the camera lens. The Verizon version is sapphire for the display and camera lens.

Anonymous, 28 Aug 2020Please check the official specifications, Sapphire crystal ... moreIt comes with Sapphire glass, but only if you buy it direct from Verizon. They have an exclusive on that feature.

NoWorldOrder, 20 Nov 2018Don't forget about Sonim and Ulefone, they have some pretty... moreyou can add the Xcover Pro to that list

Please check the official specifications, Sapphire crystal only protects the camera lens, LCD display protection is made by AGC Dragontrail PRO.

Joe, 11 Feb 2019Will this work on ATT in the US?It does work on AT&T with the AT&T version of the phone. My husband has this one. I have the older version.

• durable phone

Macbeth, 31 Dec 2018Unfortunately there is no Verizon in my country (unsurprisi... moreI think you might want to look at the Ulefone Armor line-up
I love my 6. Took it snorkeling and everything.
antenna could use a boost
I'm currently switching to verizon and looking to replace it w/ maybe this thing

Nowhere near to be found in LatinAmerica, the sapphire display looks interesting tho.

• jim

Macbeth, 08 Jan 2019How the hell are you supposed to unlock a phone nowadays? I... moreSame happened to me I landed up resetting the whole factory issue. I thought all these security features were great. And I knew I constantly put in correct code. Yet now I opted to go for the simple code only and go slow when putting it in. Besides all that its a great phone

• Des

Is the Kyocera DuraForce Pro 2 VR capable?

• Des

Is the Kyocera DuraForce Pro 2 VR capable?

• wishi

IndustrialStrength, 18 Dec 2018I really hope an unlocked version of this phone will be ava... morei spoke with verizon representative that told me the phone will be unlocked.

Believe it or not, this is actually my dream phone!

Miclovan, 28 Jan 2019Will this work with 3G and 4G in Europe ?no

• Joe

Will this work on ATT in the US?

Will this work with 3G and 4G in Europe ?

Anonymous, 16 Nov 2018Almost a good dura-phone, but the battery is too small and ... moreNo MIMO as well.Havent seen where Blackview or Sonim specs affirm any MIMO as well.Heres an concept,update existing devices first prior to introducing new ones first ,no matter the carrier or manufacturer,that should be an legal mandate in this world of adding more garbage to the planet.All chargers should be mandated to be the same as well.

Anonymous, 07 Jan 2019Dosent matter if there is no verizon in your country you ca... moreHow the hell are you supposed to unlock a phone nowadays? It was a lot easier 10 years ago but now they made it really difficult!