Kyocera Milano C5120

Kyocera Milano C5120

Ben, 28 Oct 2015We're do we insert cardWhere is the place to put SD card

• Lady Shade

Ben, 28 Oct 2015We're do we insert cardUnder the battery.

• Ben

Butch, 01 Oct 2015Where do you insert the SD card IN THE PHONEWe're do we insert card

• Butch

Where do you insert the SD card IN THE PHONE

• thandi Molefi

where do we insert the sim card,

where do we insert the sim card, and what kind of a simcard does it use

• lovebug

Tal, 13 Jul 2012this phone sucks! it has to be reflashed every month, because it... moreThis is a great little phone, easy to carry, love the qwerky and it does everything I need to do. If you install a bass booster, the sound quality is great and with a bluetooth speaker, fabulous. I did NOT want to spend hundreds on a phone and feel no pressure to "KEEP UP WITH THE JONES' TECHNOLOGY." My service is with Boost Mobile and with their service, I'm totally happy AND I still have a few bucks in my pocket.

The Kyocera Domino was better than this model it has it's good points but the cons far outweigh the pros I have had issues with memory and apps that don't install and still somehow take up memory on the phone even with no apps on the phone less than 2 days after a factory reset the phone insists that there is insufficient memory. But worst of all is the lack of polite customer service I received from the Kyocera company

• blitz44

SAM 313, 30 Jan 2012no gprs, no edge, no secondry camra as well poor ram has only go... moredoes have gos ram is only what you put in it, you can;t run 50 programs on 2gb maybe on 32gb..you were glasses?

• blitz926 t-trown ohi

Tal, 13 Jul 2012this phone sucks! it has to be reflashed every month, because it... morenice phone for the price i paid, hard to find the mp3 mp4 player??

• Tal

this phone sucks! it has to be reflashed every month, because it's software gets damaged! :(

• SAM 313

no gprs, no edge, no secondry camra as well poor ram has only good look

• Jack85

This seems to be a good phone....

• jack85

This seems to be a nice phone