Latest Realme X update brings Digital Wellbeing, security patches
Realme X has received an OTA update with some cool new features.
The version's code is RMX1901EX_11.A.08 and comes with the September security patch. There are some new features, settings, and options, as well as an optimization of power consumption. Here is the full changelog:
- Android security patch: September, 2019 System
- Added the manual lock feature by long press the power button
- Display the data consumed by connected devices
- Customizable data consumed reminder Settings
- Display the screen on time
- Added Google Digital Wellbeing Launcher
- Added date and weather widget
- Optimized Smart Assistant interface Notification Center and Status Bar
- Redesigned the notification center style
- Swipe left or right to remove the message prompt after receiving the message Power Consumption
- Partial scene power consumption optimization Known Issue Fixed
- Fix the issue of the camera rising up when the WhatsApp video call
The update is having a staged rollout, and if the early adopters don’t report any major bugs, it should be available to everyone in the following days, Realme assured.
Want Android 10 instead. It's gonna take quite a long time.
- 10 Oct 2019