Lava Fuel F1

Lava Fuel F1

• dipu

which is better lava fuel f1 or lenovo vibe p1m? pls guys.

• Abhi

Lava Iris Fuel F1 is overall good mobile but recently I am facing problem with device, its getting automatic back while using any thing, it looks like back key is continuously press down...is it hardware issue???

• sami

My lava iris fuel f1 back button is automatically get pressed. Plz hlp.....

its very good mobile and battery status is good

• Anbarasan

How to change 2 g to 3 g in fuel f1

• Mahesh Babu

AnonD-376527, 17 Mar 2016Does it support 'double tap' to wake up lock screen?yes, it supports double tap wake up

• Mahesh Babu

• sajid

I wanted to buy this phone. Can any one say about the network of this phone. Plz suggest me frnd.

• mahesh

it is the best..I have been using this phone since 6 month...without any problems.. super battery backup..
camera is too good..I do unlimited gaming on this phone everyday.. and it has no heating problem...

irfan, 16 Mar 2016how Does it support 'double tap' to wake up lock screen?

• irfan

AnonD-376527, 15 Mar 2016There any smart gesture control in this phone? Tell me pls.how

• Ashish

This is one of the most best mobile in reasonable price it's camera quality very sharp these other features work smoothly every one should go with lava iris fuel f1

There any smart gesture control in this phone? Tell me pls.

• kranthi

sensor problem it is not working

• Rahul

Rahul, 27 Feb 2016Lava Iris f1 is good but some time is hang other features r good... morePls, help my lava f1 is hang always,pls. Give me solution or help for

• Rahul

Lava Iris f1 is good but some time is hang other features r good and battery, camera also good

• Alok

It's a good phone
Rear camera is awesome.
Battery backup is good.stylish design.
No hanging, no heating even in excess gaming.
Of course 2g slowly working but 3g is good

• yadav narendra

battery backup ..... wow. .amazing

• p.s.rana karanprayag

Anonymous, 11 Feb 2016Very bad this mobile call on by after hang This is very bad parformans some times to be hang , its hang time allmost 10 to 15 minits but battery is good ,

• Vishu

I purchased LAVA IRIS FUEL F1 mobile from Amazon yesterday, Everything is looks good, But Mobiles loudspeaker is not working. Is there any settings to make enable? Any suggestions?