Lava Iris Fuel 60

Lava Iris Fuel 60

• joy

hello ive tried video calling in imo, its not working..tried skype it cuts off, video calling is not good it ends off... anyone can help me on this please...

• joy

• anu

rocky, 12 May 2016hey guys , never go for this fuel 60 . i m a user of it using si... moreNot at all Mr I'm this phone's user from the last 3 years and it still works smoothly and what the heck about the battery problem u r saying about!?? It got a great battery life without even charging for 2 days it can still work with ii getting used all the time. Pardon me I think u dunno how to use mobiles properly

Plz don't waste UA money

• buddy

Anonymous, 21 Jan 2017All performance is ok. Can we modify the phone to support 4GI have tried it... It can not be done... don't waste ur time doing so

All performance is ok. Can we modify the phone to support 4G

I can't update facebook

• suhail121233 @gmail.

Dattatray, 19 Aug 2016Lava iris fule60 lollipop 5.1 updetsLava iris fuel 60

• Mitul

my lava irisfuel phone switch off but start button not working what is the reason

• jass

phone was good but it start to download apps automatically when I on my phone data and their was no software update until now

• Dattatray

Lava iris fule60 lollipop 5.1 updets

michael, 13 Jul 2016my lava irisfuel phone touch button not working what is the reason Lava Iris fuel 60

How cant upadate my phone pls help us

• michael

my lava irisfuel phone touch button not working what is the reason

• kimtea

Ya, i've tried those before , i uninstalled all my apps but its useless..

• Nick

Kimtea, 09 Jun 2016Hi, i had a problem with my smart phone, when i turn on my phone... moreHi Kimtea,
It looks like a malware app got installed in ur phone
go to application manager and uninstall it (it will be some app that u didnt download)
unless u do this it will keep popping up ads and downloading different apps.

• Kimtea

Hi, i had a problem with my smart phone, when i turn on my phone there used to show ads it had shown suddenly and automatucally some apps got just installed... it will be a pleasure if anyone can help me to solve the problem..

• arjun sahu

R, 27 Dec 2015Automatic its contacts disappear. Its take lot a time to load co... moreDustbin mobile use and through,,,battery problem etc ..etc