Lava Pixel V2

Lava Pixel V2

• Jegadeesan

I bought this phone ....so much disappointment ...mick problem. ..spare parts not available. ..irresponse customer service ...dont bye lava phones...I have a proof ...

• mahendra

when pixel v2 get marshmallow 6.0 as well as VOLTE update for jio sim? cause of this I can't using calling featers of jio 4g volte network.

According to few Lava People told that Volte update coming in or after 1st week of Nov
But it's very late 👎👎👎

their is only one

• niket

How I update volte on my v2

Target date of Volte update in Lava V2 3gb mobile.

• daljeet

Perry, 22 Sep 2016Whenever I unlock Lava v2s using swipe option, it automatically ... moreReset it.

• octa960

i am sitakanta pani from odisha jeypore. i brought Lava v2 3gb in may 2016. this phone supposed to support VOLTE . but now i see that this phone doesnt support VOLTE.
3 times i called to Lava care but they are not conform when the VOLTE update will come to my phone . 2 things can happen ether this phone is unusable or lave care is misguiding me. i dont have time to mail you again and again. i made mistake by purchasing this headache phone.

When Marshmallow & VOLTE update come in pixel v2? It's 1 year old now but still no update come

• suraj

what is volti

• Perry

Whenever I unlock Lava v2s using swipe option, it automatically open front camera. I tried to find option to disable this option but couldn't find any. Could anybody point me how to change this or stop opening of front camera once phone is unlocked using swipe option.

satish, 09 Sep 2016Volte updateUpdate software volti lava pixel v2

• suraj

when it will be upgradable to marshmallow lava pixel v2

• sumit

i hv lava pixel v2...and i got jio sim..i hv done all the televerification process but still dont hv jio netwrk on my phone...any solution guyz..plzzz

Good mobile but only charging is late, nice battery backup and all r good specific ations

Ab, 15 Sep 2016I bought lava pixel v2+ mobile from abroad which is not availabl... moreThis phone 4g supports or not???

• Ab

I bought lava pixel v2+ mobile from abroad which is not available in India. It support dual sim with 4g network. But when I tried to get barcode from my Jio app to take Jio sim, it's not working. Instead of that upgrade to true 4g network message is displayed. Can anyone help out this?

• srinu

Super

I know that Marshmallow + VOLTE update garenteed in my mobile according to Lava customer care but no exact dates were mention

• satish

AnonD-416974, 25 Aug 2016when pixel v2 get marshmallow 6.0 as well as VOLTE update for ji... moreVolte update