Lava Z90

Lava Z90

It hangs very much please help me

• LAVA Z90 USER

nice budget phone,
I am using since 6 months , overall good performance,

Very bad phone chip cqulty

• Deepess

battery is charging very slowly how is this happening answer me quickly

TalimRexi, 11 Mar 2018Lava z90 is very goodNo, lava z90 is very problem in battery?

Macbeth, 05 Oct 2017stop making phones!!! no one ever buys them!!!Foreigner from outside of India. Of course you wouldn't have heard of the company that makes these phones.

Lava Z90 charging problem 89% charging stop

• Barun

Why my lava z90 phone all app not showing in the screen ??? Plz ans me quekly

• ralph

what to do to fix hang in my phone lava z90. im so tired while im playing mobile legends my ia going to hang what are the sulotion?

• Halima

I bought the device 3 weeks ago, I tried every way to make the device read the sd card but was not successful. I thought it is the fault of the card, I bought another one but the same. I insert the card in the device but it does not detect it, as if no card is inserted.

Does anyone have a solution for this?

• Shantharam

Anonymous, 11 Mar 2018I'll buy them for sure.I bought it and its working fine good for office use

• SAYF

best phone....

• shafeeq

Nagaraja B, 31 May 2018Phone call not working properly. total worst PhoneThe calling problem of your phone is I have the same.How do you change it?

• Viren

Very bad phone it's basic feature for calling is not working. Even service center could not solve the problem.

• Nagaraja B

Phone call not working properly. total worst Phone

• dip

I just bought it and find camera is not working... When I am going to open it.. It's showing that “can't connect to the camera. Please make sure other apps may use camera or flashlight"

phone is not switching on after reboot.. it takes very long time to get back to switch on...

• Sandeep

My Lava z90 phone camera is not working and shows that "camera has been disabled because of the security policies". So what should I do to overcome this problem, if any one can help me in this situation l will be very thankful to him.

• Ajeesh

Hi frndzz..
After using 2 months of lava z90 iam going to share my truth about this mobile..
I bought this because in this price having so much of features is one of the best thing ie. Having ram of 3gb
And have dual camera is really an appreciated one.
Really lava has developed a lot...
So i recommend this for u.....
The disadvantage may be that it automatically increases its brightness..and that problem can be quite solved easily and have an super camera

the phone works really well except the advance mode in the dual camera. whenever i try to take pictures from the advance mode in dual camera, 'keep your device still' this linne appears; it continues to appear even if i use support