LeEco Le 1s

LeEco Le 1s

• Makjeb

Phone overheats on network... Parts are expensive...its good though

Anonymous, 16 Jan 2020Bad battery fast battery drain and over heat problems that my 2p... moreYou really think a 4 year phone would give the same battery backup as day 1?

Bad battery fast battery drain and over heat problems that my 2problems

• Ankush

Very good mobile I'm used 3 years no problems

• Gkgupta

How I get stands battery power

• Joe

I like this phone but my main problem is the fact that it doesn't have a slot for an external SD card worse as it says it's storage is 32 GB meanwhile when I bought it, it showed 16GB which still isn't still sensible to me. I am also having trouble syncing it to my TV. Actually, it does sync but I can't use it to change TV channels, manually input channel numbers. Power, volume functions work only. THIS HAS TO BE FIXED!!!
User from Africa

• Vanita

Le Eco 1s is best phone i ever had.
Have had it for 3 years and have no issues at all.
Excellent phone*****

pavan, 26 Feb 2019I love this Mobile very much ,,,, I am not losing this one. It's... moreAm also a big fan of LeEco. Am using this phone since its first flash sale in India. But unfortunately LeEco closed officially. There will be no mobile under this company.

• Valentina

VTV, 20 Sep 2018Before 6 months ago i purchased LeEco Le 1s from flipkart. hands... moreLeEco closed officially over 2 years ago. You should look before purchasing.

• pavan

I love this Mobile very much ,,,, I am not losing this one. It's been almost 3 years ago.
This is my first response on this website and I am doing this only for one reason LeEco.
This phone has impressed me so much that I have become a fan of the company. If they were still selling phones here then I would have been a loyal customer to them.

Anonymous, 25 Dec 2018Best experiance. Only one problem that is voLTei solved the volte just need to root.

• reedwan

I don't know if it's still relevant now. but a brother of mine needed an urgent phone and got this as refurbished but we found out it only house a 16gb memory

Best experiance. Only one problem that is voLTe

• Rainger Media

This phone is awesome I like sound fast charge

• Atrings

This phone, powerful and durable, great quality in audio and camera and in videos... Even gaming is good on this phone and I got this in just 8k. Wooww!! It has been 2 years and now the phone's battery back up is gone and it is developing charging problems, otherwise still working at it's best. Please sell phones India LeEco.

• VTV

Before 6 months ago i purchased LeEco Le 1s from flipkart. handset automatically dead i search for service centers but all listed and specified service center has been closed.
Every product based business strategy is that provide a better service for customer but letv strategy is making money without service.

The preloaded launcher is just not good.

Whoever is naming these phones is doing an abysmal job, just saying.

• Same khan

Kumar, 23 Mar 2018Iam using letv le1s x509 but face id is not working vastly please helpMy Letv mobile feedback to problem

• santhi

used it more than 2yrs. good things are fast charging, good fingerprint scanner, 3gb ram, design, 4k video recording.
Main problem is jio sim call disconnect automatically, type c charger, own charger only fast not others, overheating while charging and net usage, poor camera, no memory card option.