LeEco Le 1s

LeEco Le 1s

just used this phone just for 6 months and it just went off

• Thamuon

Been using it for 4 years now. It is a good phone. But over heating and slow network detection.

• Hyphin

Battery drain faster, over heat and the storage is not up to 32gb, it filled up with little apps.

• Makjeb

Phone overheats on network... Parts are expensive...its good though

Anonymous, 16 Jan 2020Bad battery fast battery drain and over heat problems that ... moreYou really think a 4 year phone would give the same battery backup as day 1?

Bad battery fast battery drain and over heat problems that my 2problems

• Ankush

Very good mobile I'm used 3 years no problems

• Gkgupta

How I get stands battery power

• Joe

I like this phone but my main problem is the fact that it doesn't have a slot for an external SD card worse as it says it's storage is 32 GB meanwhile when I bought it, it showed 16GB which still isn't still sensible to me. I am also having trouble syncing it to my TV. Actually, it does sync but I can't use it to change TV channels, manually input channel numbers. Power, volume functions work only. THIS HAS TO BE FIXED!!!
User from Africa

• Vanita

Le Eco 1s is best phone i ever had.
Have had it for 3 years and have no issues at all.
Excellent phone*****

pavan, 26 Feb 2019I love this Mobile very much ,,,, I am not losing this one.... moreAm also a big fan of LeEco. Am using this phone since its first flash sale in India. But unfortunately LeEco closed officially. There will be no mobile under this company.

• Valentina

VTV, 20 Sep 2018Before 6 months ago i purchased LeEco Le 1s from flipkart. ... moreLeEco closed officially over 2 years ago. You should look before purchasing.

• pavan

I love this Mobile very much ,,,, I am not losing this one. It's been almost 3 years ago.
This is my first response on this website and I am doing this only for one reason LeEco.
This phone has impressed me so much that I have become a fan of the company. If they were still selling phones here then I would have been a loyal customer to them.

Anonymous, 25 Dec 2018Best experiance. Only one problem that is voLTei solved the volte just need to root.

• reedwan

I don't know if it's still relevant now. but a brother of mine needed an urgent phone and got this as refurbished but we found out it only house a 16gb memory

Best experiance. Only one problem that is voLTe

• Rainger Media

This phone is awesome I like sound fast charge

• Atrings

This phone, powerful and durable, great quality in audio and camera and in videos... Even gaming is good on this phone and I got this in just 8k. Wooww!! It has been 2 years and now the phone's battery back up is gone and it is developing charging problems, otherwise still working at it's best. Please sell phones India LeEco.

• VTV

Before 6 months ago i purchased LeEco Le 1s from flipkart. handset automatically dead i search for service centers but all listed and specified service center has been closed.
Every product based business strategy is that provide a better service for customer but letv strategy is making money without service.

The preloaded launcher is just not good.