LeEco Le Max

LeEco Le Max

I had use this phone since 1 year but this is a very good phone.A

I have the Le Max3, I was wondering how to get an English version of the manual.

joe nodden, 17 Feb 2018wow, leeco beat everyone (except sharp and xiaomi) to the b... morePoor company and very poor service ...nobody should buy it tv or phone

wow, leeco beat everyone (except sharp and xiaomi) to the bezel-less trend. Too bad their phones have charging issues, I would've wanted one...

• Nick

Matko, 18 Jan 2018after a year the phone warmed up. It could not be charged, ... moreYou need to back-up your phone and Clear Data from Recovery Menu (keep pressing PowerON+VolumeUp buttons while turning on the device to enter the Recovery Menu). That will give you a fresh rom, with no bugs. I just had the same issue - google apps running in background and heating up the processor and battery - and this is how I got rid of the problem.

• Matko

after a year the phone warmed up. It could not be charged, I changed the flashlight and the phone is not turned on.

• Deena

Rahul, 06 Sep 2017Hello dear all, recently I hard bricked my lete le max x900... moreInstall a custom recovery and a rom. Its very easy.

• ionute16

AnonD-662125, 07 Jun 2017I bought the international version Le Max X900+ with the la... moreYou need to flash Official China ROM so you can get Updates and Update Button as well !

• Rahul

Hello dear all, recently I hard bricked my lete le max x900 indian version ....And unable to find service rom(qfil file particular for it).....If anybody have...Or anybody know how to recover it....Than plz tell us here

I bought the international version Le Max X900+ with the large 128 GB storage space and 4 GB ROM. This phone is fantastic, good size, great clarity, battery life is good. Only complaints are sometimes the phone freezes and needs a reboot - it might be because of the launcher I am using.
The big problem is the updates - there have been no OTA update in the 1.5 years that this phone has been out. My Le Max is still on Android Lollipop V 5.02 !!!!!!!! and EUI 5.5.013S. I know there are hacks out there to update to Android Marshmallow, but I am worried of bricking the phone.
Also, there is no Software Update button in the settings menu, so there is no way to check for new firmware ????????? I am in South Africa.

• sundar

i bought this phone in flipcart i used only 8 month january 17 cell can't work its mother board problems still now cannot solve problems letv company and not response customer care

• Tuan

battery mah guy, 22 Feb 2017a 6inch needs a 3400mah to be good but a 6.3 needs a 3800ma... moreAbsolutely i think it needs battery around 4500 and up. But the best is 4800

• MIN GYI

AnonD-649304, 02 Mar 2017Le Max x900 Users please help.. Model : x900+ Android v... morehttp://www.leeco.re/forum/17-le-max/
look at this forum...

Le Max x900 Users please help..

Model : x900+
Android ver : 6.0.1
EUI ver : 5.9.0.20S
NOT ROOTED

I did the "Restore factory settings" but i did not format virual SD card
after reboot, google playstore icon not visible and i tried to navigateto manually open it but no luck..

Please help..

battery mah guy, 22 Feb 2017a 6inch needs a 3400mah to be good but a 6.3 needs a 3800ma... moreMaybe they could have done better on the battery capacity,but on real life usage the phone is extremely optimized and battery life is certainly not something to be overly worried about..

• battery mah guy

a 6inch needs a 3400mah to be good but a 6.3 needs a 3800mah or 3700mah to be good but with 2 apps it would need 4100mah to be good every app the battery needs to be 400mah

It's an awesome phone,smooth with a great screen and surprisingly good battery life for the capacity..

• Ian

A very nice user, 22 Dec 2016Hi, what are your thoughts of the battery life under androi... moreHi, So far I am very pleased with the battery life for a device with 6.33 screen size. You have many option to further enhance battery life like disabling app in background, stop unused app from running by hibernating & with the current update it kills app so as to further improve battery life.
I now have 2 units of Letv x900 (64gb & 128gb) the 64gb for the wife.

• akudemmer

It's a good phone i must say, do we have them in Kenya already! if not how do we get them should we need them hire?

Please guide me step by step.. i got le max x900+ the current version is 5.0.006s what version/s should i update? i got update notification to version 5.5.013s should i update it righ away?
by the way i am from Philippines..

Thank you in advance...