LeEco Le Pro3

LeEco Le Pro3

• ebn

After two years of use, it just blacked out and has never powered on again even with repeated charging. no power indicator shows. Any help?

• Edwin March

Used this phone 4 years as everyday phone - works perfectly until today. Glass unbrolen, aluminium body makes look and feel good. Looking for next model!

• Cindy

DrWOO, 21 Nov 2019https://download.lineageos.org/zl1 doesn't worksLineage OS works fine for me on my Pro3. However, when I first installed LineageOS ver 15, the camera did not work ( though it worked in EUI). I finally stumbled across the fact that newer builds of lineage omit certain firmware that is necessary for proper function. So found an old build (14), installed that, booted, and then installed the current build. And Voila! The camera worked! Yes, my Pro3 is fully functional under LineageOS.

bigfloppa, 17 Jul 2021I picked on up on the used market for 25€ and had zero expe... moreWhat used market ? ... Where ?

I picked on up on the used market for 25€ and had zero expectations since I expectations other than the performance being fine. And well when comparing it to other devices from that era like the LG G5, Galaxy S7 or Pixel 1 it isn't far behind those more than twice as expensive devices.

Only the Software is ... unique, and outdated. It currently runs Android 6 but ther are quite a few custom roms out there.

• Badar Rao

sayabosanhidup, 15 Jan 2020hi bro would like to ask u for an opinion should i buy lee... moreI have not used leeco but I have used p9 lite.I prefer you huawei p9 lite more because it has many specifications and it never hangs,its battery time is very good,it has many features.All the best.

• Abc

Anonymous, 18 Dec 2019What to do when crash?Don't go with it...
At this time, many super fabulous phones are available at the budget range !!!

• sayabosanhidup

Eetu, 05 Aug 2019After 3 years of its release. This phone is still one of th... morehi bro would like to ask u for an opinion
should i buy leeco le pro 3 or huawei p9

?

n thanks for
ur kind reply

What to do when crash?

• DrWOO

doesn't works

• JPI

Ranil, 04 Nov 2019Where can I download lineage OS? Plshttps://download.lineageos.org/zl1

• Ranil

Eetu, 26 Jun 2019Use LineageOS and you can get Android 9 on your LeEco Pro3Where can I download lineage OS? Pls

• Eetu

After 3 years of its release. This phone is still one of the best phones you can buy for the price, which is amazing and shows how much profit margin phone companies have in their pricing. Today 6GB/64GB version is available for about 140euro. It is also possible to install Android 9 on it using LineageOS, unlike many other devices released in 2016 by some large companies who does not update their devices.

Snapdragon 821 is still one of the top 3 processors produced by Qualcomm (after 855 and 845). I bought another LeEco Pro3 just last month because could not find a better phone for the price. Next phone with 845 processor was twice the price with 10% better performance increase. Makes no sense to buy any other device.

• Eetu

joe, 27 Nov 2018hey i know how to get a better rom on the le pro 3, it runs... moreUse LineageOS and you can get Android 9 on your LeEco Pro3

• sps

I'll never buy it anymore!!

After blocked, it's very difficult to turn it anymore

Anonymous, 06 Apr 2019Its a 64 bit processor with all kinds of cunning edge tech ... moreAlmost all SoCs nowadays are 64 bit.

joe nodden, 25 Mar 2018I still don't get how a quad core with that clock speed can... moreIts a 64 bit processor with all kinds of cunning edge tech its predecessor was used in the s7 and s8

• joe

Johny_D, 21 Jun 2018US version has 4 GB of RAM .Mine is still working fine as o... morehey i know how to get a better rom on the le pro 3, it runs much smoother and cleaner

• dave

• mansu

Ashraf, 20 Jun 2018I had exactly same problem. Also extreme battery drain prob... moreDear, pls send the link , that Rom