Lenovo A10-70 A7600

Lenovo A10-70 A7600

The Lenovo 7600 is a wonderful phone/tablet - as long as it works. The first problem showed up after a few weeks: the right hand third of the screen did no longer take any inputs. The Italian supplier first told me that the guarantee is only valid for China and thus I have to send the phone to Lenovo in China. I threatened with legal action, and finally the phone got fixed in Italy. Now it works, but has many useless Chinese applications, which cannot be erased and which spread viruses. Verdict: a good phone which is very unstable.

• waseem

my lonovo tablet a7600 can not catch wifi.what is problam?

• Jule

I'm using this tablet I like the features but I couldn't find phone appilication, to call or receive phone contacts, even when I want to buy data bundles or air time I'm having difficult to charge unless and otherwise charge on another phone and insert sim. Need help please.

• Jule

• Unhappy Lenovo owner

My Lenovo tablet is a complete lemon I had it for 6 months and then it refused to charge I send it back replace the motherboard. Returned it to me and within 3 to 4 months it was still giving me trouble charging and if the battery was completely dead and I managed to get it to charge up if we're going to test mode so I had to figure out how to replace the little tiny tiny as an old button to get it to come on. Now it has quit charging. And will not come on and it is not even 2 years old and support tells me now that it's out of warranty I will have to pay to have it fixed so basically it's like a car does the radiator breaks they fix it under warranty the radiator breaks they fix it under warranty and then the warranty runs out and you have to pay to have it fixed we're at a $200 tablet I will never ever buy another Lenovo product it took forever just to get someone on the phone it's ridiculous I'm going to stop here before I even get angrier

• Unhappy Lenovo table

john, 27 Jan 2016Have a lonovo android tablet model A7600-F it is not charging pr... moreNothing I had mine for less than a year it would not charge it was still under warranty I sent it back they replace the motherboard I got it back it worked for about a few weeks then gave me problems charging and it's the battery completely went down it went into a test mode that I had to figure out how to push a tiny little button on to get it to come on now it will not charge at all and Lenovo tells me now it's out of warranty and they will have to charge me to fix it after they already put a new motherboard in it because it would not charge after I'd had it 6 months the damn things is a lemon and I would highly recommend that no one buys one

• alsa

Could I downald and chat with other social media as viber .whatsapp . Or just skyp

• Howlinmad

Super-T, 29 Jun 2015I have the lenovo A10-70 A7600 tablet. Can I make a voice calls ... moreThis has been asked several times. There is no way to make phone calls using this tablet as there is no dialler software installed and cannot be installed. The only way to make any type of call is to use an app like Skype.

• Howlinmad

Hloks, 06 Dec 2015I have Lenovo A7600 the problem is that when i turn it on it say... moreTry doing a full reset back to manufacture settings. If that does not work if its still under guarantee then contact the place you brought it from as they may be able to help.

• Howlinmad

Lol, 03 Jan 2016Just got a A7600-f just need to if any one knows if I can watch ... moreThe tablet does not support Media Home Link. The only way it might be possible is by using a casting app to a suitable TV that also has a casting app on it like a smart TV.

• Howlinmad

john, 27 Jan 2016Have a lonovo android tablet model A7600-F it is not charging pr... moreif your charging from a computer it will take 3 to 4 hours to fully charge. I recommend using the mains charger provided, or a universal USB mains charger.

• Howlinmad

Christa, 19 Feb 2016I have a Lenovo A7600-H and it does not have a dialer or phone f... moreChrista, please read the description. It does not have dialer or phone functions as its a data only device on a 3G network only.

• Marko

Lenovo A10-70 does'nt support Adobe Flash Player.

• Rockerzzzzzz

Is calling option available on this product?

• jacyjake

Anonymous, 16 Oct 2014is this has USB on the go capability ? You can use the Micro USB 2.0 Port, only need a OTG adaptor.

Veery goot thablet ! No problem.

• Christa

I have a Lenovo A7600-H and it does not have a dialer or phone functio s. Please help!

• john

Have a lonovo android tablet model A7600-F it is not charging properly very slow what can i do about this

• chinaman

Icd screen not good for eyes
Led is better.

Is it better than Samsung Galaxy Tab E?