Lenovo A516

Lenovo A516

• itsjustjuan

this phone can be shitty, but i've explored it.. i flashed a custom rom for it and rooted it. it has never been better.

• ianna

charlotte, 01 Aug 2014When i got text msg from my lenovo phone it always repeat this i... moreSame problem. Any solution u got now? i am planning to restore factory setting, would it help? :(

• Chi

Don't buy this phone. Im using this phone and im always experiencing lags, can't transfer apps to sd card, i don't even have a games in this phone because it's very slow even though i always clear the cache and cookies, and update the firmware. argghhh! Don't waste your money. Right now I purchased a local phone(Starmobile) and i'm very happy with my new one. It's Quadcore and I don't experiencing any problems with it. :) If you don't want to waste your money don't buy this phone.

• roshan

i wud lik upgrade my phone frm A516 to othr Lenovo phones,anybody suggest me a gud one...plz

• Yuriyu

I want brought this smartphone then my friends told me the quality is not good then he tell me to watch youtube reason why this smartphone is bad .

Someone can suggest me smartphone?

• dedar

I accidentally deleted last lenovo launcher update. Pls anyone help me how to get back the previous updates

• cham

I have a lenovo a516, its new. Iv been using it for 3days then suddenly the volume buttons doesnt work? what seems to be the problem?

• mi6

asha, 08 Aug 2014Every time i failed to update system..failed to update ota packa... moreIts bcz ur rooted or u accidently deleted some system apps ..

• mi6

asha, 08 Aug 2014Every time i failed to update system..failed to update ota packa... more@asha its bcoz u deleted some of ur system apps.

• clyd

guyzzz need help,,,. ask something about lenovo a516.. how to unlock,,,,using voice,,, couz i lost the google keyboard of my phone plz asap

• umer

my name is umer from islamabad pakistan kindly help me i loss my lenovo a516 smart phone any body can help me told me how i can block it.......

• suhailjr

Nice Phone..

• asha

Every time i failed to update system..failed to update ota package,what that mean?

• nonimus

charlotte, 01 Aug 2014When i got text msg from my lenovo phone it always repeat this i... moreFacing the same problem too. Till now I dont get the solution to turn off the repeated sms.

• Dax

how can I update my lenovo A516 ?

• dec89

i can't move my app in SD card lenovo a516. . please do some actions.

• Frosty1111

fred, 11 Apr 2014how can i use my external storage? because i can't move my other... moreYou need to root your device using Frama Root. You can dowload it via playstore and run superuser..Inorder to make sure that you rooted the right way download root checker to check root status. and install Link2SD.apk to custom install apps to external..

Hope it will work for you

• anna

why is it that every time i click the menu button nothing happen..

MMMM, 02 Aug 2014Hi there, please tell me 1. how can i move the downloaded apps... moreMy phone is problem..downlode cannot in a to sd cars..but in a memory phone

How to store in SD Card for lenovo A516