Lenovo A516

Lenovo A516

• hazuwan

i open my apps like wechat but not 2 seconds yet it automatically quit....solve it quick! or my lenovo have virus

• Hoya's

I want to download song using SD card but it had been downloaded by storage. How to exchange it?

• lewa

phone switch off when sim card is inserted......
any solution please

• lewa

phone switch off when sim card is inserted......
any solution please

jo, 23 May 2015Very stupid phone with less than 1gb ram.no flash and will alway... moreAlways in screen unfortunately stopped? Very stupid phone.

• ademar

aljon kurt, 26 Aug 2015My lenovo a516 camera can't be open it always says(can't connect... moreI need a new setting to activate my internet sim (optussim)

• Saji

I thing think this phone is not a good Bcz hanging problem we can't resale could you help me

• aljon kurt

My lenovo a516 camera can't be open it always says(can't connect to the camera) plss help me

I.need..battery..recharge..estimated..time setting now..endurance .time...10hour .and ..55.minutes also .less .need1.hour..100/charging..time

• mine

can it be upgraded to KitKat or Lollipop android?

• A.NO.NYMOUS

When I download app s it keeps sayin "insufficient storage device" pls help meh

I'm really impressed with the performance of this mobile because with root game booster app it gives you decent speed in high end games and after the installing custom roms you'll got more free ram for gaming but it's not a durable phone :/

• GLEN

people pls don't buy this
for people who already bought
i know the complaints on its lagging and hanging
well there is a solution
root your phone via framaroot
after that try set cpu app and swapper app
there wont be complaints any more and yes i suggest users to change launcher with any which is freely available as lenovo launcher sucks
the phone is irritating
i understand
i felt like breaking it since the first day but what kept me from doing it was that it is a gift from my mom

o, 27 Jun 2014dispose you're lenovo when there is a problem''that's the solutionHow can I put password in my gallery and messages?

I still like this phone due to following reasons :-

1. It has lots of custom roms
2. after installing any custom roms you will get 200-280 mb free ram
3. It can play psp games at 29 -35 fps unlike other karbonn mobiles with 1gb ram can play only with 15-25 fps
4. sound quality is good
5. It's a durable phone and Internet speed is awesome!!

• daya

alway hang pcs don't puchase lenova Mob.

• addi

pent, 19 Jul 2015battery is not charging fullyAutomatically on Alan and data connection after its turn off manually

• pent

battery is not charging fully

• yan

Super laggy and always hang. I got so angry especially when I'm playing games.