Lenovo A526

Lenovo A526

• Lenokok

yihaaaa.... best phonex

SAM, 02 Dec 2016does lenovo a526 support 4gNo

Anonymous, 16 Oct 2016True. This phone is utter garbage. You can get better phones for... moreYa true

• michi

sneha, 23 Sep 2016my lost my on off button can you repair the buttonjust buy a new phone

• SAM

does lenovo a526 support 4g

user, 11 May 2016this phone is yesterdays news. its better you dont consider buyi... moreTrue. This phone is utter garbage. You can get better phones for lower price today.

• sneha

my lost my on off button can you repair the button

how to change key board color

• user

this phone is yesterdays news. its better you dont consider buying this phone.there are enty of phones which provide better features with even lesser price.

• decoder

gary93, 01 Apr 2015guys..do this phone have multitouch function? im not sure n im g... moreYa

• fido dido

The Sd card is not compatible with the phone,need to transfer the details from the device manually,tried with different sd cards but they are not compatible.

• Sudheer

Suprb phone.. But Unable to get picture clarity in zoom.its same while seeing in d browser n same as in d gallery and while downloading a picture too..
It is happening when I reset my phone

• amal kj

its filmware upgrade

• Rocco Singh

• Permanent Home Defen

It's a good phone. I'm the clumsiest person out there and it hasn't died over the past 15 months! It's strong. The back camera quality is average but the front camera is useless. You can't see unless you have bright sunlight and even then it's still very poor. Otherwise it's a really good inexpensive buy.

• BleZiN

I am using this phone more than one year.... Dim in camera clarity is cleared by cleaning the lens.... I removed the touch panel 3, time....... The reaction is slow after the input.. Otherwise a good smart phone!

• BleZiN

• laka laka

loki, 15 Dec 2015my lenovo a526 is suddenly stooped . and press power batten disp... moresomething wrong there,bought a new phone

• Sushant2911

why latest system update is not about for this device...??

• loki

my lenovo a526 is suddenly stooped . and press power batten displayed only logo what to do plz reply