Lenovo A606

Lenovo A606

• Ramesh. C

lleo, 25 Feb 2017It doesn't support jioIt doesn't support Reliance Jio volte calls

• George

i have this phone since Jun 2015... no reason to buy an iphone. it works great! i have my music, my photos, my everything!

• King

Thus is support Vodafone 4g sim card for data and calls pls help me

• jessa

Farhan, 13 Jun 2015Downlaod latest phone update to get your Skype functional. I did... moreHow to download latest update?

AnonD-560958, 16 Jul 2016how to change a lock screen wallpaperCamera foult

• newjen

Why the sensor only accelometer.but it has written it has a compass...wtf...this phone has no magnetic sensor,,,but the performance well.

• Fahim

love this phone.... excellent service from 2 years...... never #Hang..... bt flash light is low.... & destroy very earlier...... all the other sides performance is well....

How to fix dis problem cant connect to camera

• Azlam

Itz a bad phone it stopped working nd sometimes its stuck and hangs too much.And its battery charge is releasing within minitues. No battery standby time and the phone is not respomding at all.

Unable to reset phone whatsoever. Not being able to delete amy user data.
Also how to remove google account.

prashh, 25 Feb 2017Hey guys does this phone support jio SIM?Lenovo a606 please help meYes it supports jio

• Irshad

Not support 4g

• lleo

AnonD-628974, 06 Jan 2017Yes it does support Jio 4G SIM cardIt doesn't support jio

• prashh

Hey guys does this phone support jio SIM?Lenovo a606 please help me

why my phone (NO COMMAND).....and what must do because many time i try reset but he result still same.....please GUYS help me....give me new idea....tQ

• minion

AnonD-628974, 06 Jan 2017Yeah...buddy... Sometimesi feel like...it's really good...and so... moreyou can root but try to turn the phone reboot root will be removed

• Depak Adhikari

In this model network firewall system isn't available. So add this feature in the mode. Other some problems in updated version that gallery in jooming .

• LOL

Tiffany, 19 Feb 2016My phone is turning on and off constantly. It is also downloadi... morereprogram your phone ,

• Mukesh kushwaha.mob

if your set is not connected to net .then you need to update or flash your software of your phone.100℅ will working.functional problem is always related to software.you change software.

• Ienovo

siyu, 12 Oct 2016good phone i am use condinues 2 yearHey! Good evening I have my phone ienovo A606 doesn't work inertnat I don't know why please can you help me?