Lenovo A7000

Lenovo A7000

• Kumudu

I love this phone. I simply love it. I respect my Lenovo A7000-a phone. I love it. Thank you.

Mathy, 14 Jun 2019Hi I using this phone very very bad speed ,signal also ,canot ... moreThat's the problem with your slow memory card

• Mathy

Hi I using this phone very very bad speed ,signal also ,canot updat new updat no space ,when open icon normally 2 or 3 minits slower open very very slow this phone ,suddenly canot working waiting &slowly working no good this.

• Mersal sai

Good battery. Hanging lag. Internal only 8 GB. CAMERA POOR.

• Janko

Since 2016 im using price was very less so we can use it as roughly,less capacity battery hanging not sufficient internal memory

This is beast after root.
Use custom ROM coz faced many bugs in STD ROM

I'm still using this phone for my TOR access

tim, 14 Dec 2018always got a problem with the battery. drained fastIn my Lenovo a7000 screen button touch unlock gesture not working what can I do

• sfandiar

no signal.. lenovo a7000 No signal. no .
signal very very bed .

• Vijendra Verma

Internal storage is not enough for this phone. Also there some pre-installed apps which can't be moved to external at all.

• walker

Hassaan, 08 Sep 2018Hi I've been using this phone since 2016 now. Its been good to ... morei have the same problem, for this phone 8gb is not enough, i also have sd card, but i can't move some app to external storage such as play store...

• tim

always got a problem with the battery. drained fast

• Chu

The right side of the screen is really hard to press after a while of using it.

• Hassaan

Hi
I've been using this phone since 2016 now. Its been good to me. The last update seems ages back now. Running it on Android 6.0
The only issues I found were:
a. Lack of Memory (in-built storage seems very low. Had to remove Facebook app)
b. Not able to put in a Memory card as the device didn't accept this

I've been a huge Lenovo fan. Before this, I used the A369 for a year and a half (my first smartphone). Nice decent mid priced phones. Never had any issues other than those mentioned above

• Imran

Signal reception is poor. When in room it's capacity to get signal from network is not good. Other phones get signal easily but Lenovo shows no signal.

• Jaeger

suraj, 15 Jun 2018OS occupied 3.13 GB and rest APPs 1.76 GB. still it show uses of... moreGo to setting storge and check the misc. Its happen to me to

• SHAHID

plz help me how to set internet setting ....

Dark Knight, 09 Mar 2018Don't buy it plz plz ... It's a heater ,very high temperature ma... moreI also using since 2015 , according to me ,it's a nice phone and better performance in it's range

• chandra

Vary Low volume when i m listing song and play any movie......

• suraj

atmosphera, 01 Mar 2018Go to setting - apps , and then select one of app, choose move t... morethere is no such option available

• suraj

OS occupied 3.13 GB and rest APPs 1.76 GB. still it show uses of 7.78 GM. Where the rest memory gone.