Lenovo A7-50 A3500

Lenovo A7-50 A3500

AnonD-270943, 14 Jul 2014I have received system upgrade today , I can see improvement in ... morehow did you get that update ??

• loly

I received New upgrade today. I think battery life has been improved

• fm

Poor battery life. Cameras also not up to marks specially rear one.

AnonD-283558, 14 Jul 2014I think it doesn't have OTG like A3000, y can compare with A3000... moreIt support OTG , I have tried this for sure

I have received system upgrade today , I can see improvement in camera issue at first look, it seems good solving this issue:-)

I think it doesn't have OTG like A3000, y can compare with A3000 using gsmarena.

• Lenovo first timer

moses, 13 Jul 2014I have Lenovo A3500-HV - Wi-Fi + 3G (Voice). Don't know whats th... moreWe have same problem, the sound is low by speakerphone but so loud by headphone. If you find solution msg me. Tnx.

AnonD-282500, 11 Jul 2014do we can make a call with this tablet?yes, you can make a call using your sim with this unit...

Ehabuzz, 12 Jul 2014would you please confirm about Lenovo Tablet A3500 have a camera... moreyes... 5MP rear & 2MP front... nice for chatting...

• moses

I have Lenovo A3500-HV - Wi-Fi + 3G (Voice). Don't know whats the problem but the speakerphone/receiver has very low sound during calls even on max sound. How to fix that. Tried Factory reset, tried wiping cache, tried playing with sound options, even tried some 3rd party apps for sound, but nothing seems to work. The sound during calls is very low, barely here the people on the other end. Any suggestions to this problem?

• Ehabuzz

Rond, 08 Jul 2014would you please tell me witch edition you have ? because I nee... morewould you please confirm about Lenovo Tablet A3500 have a camera in front and rear ?

AnonD-282500, 11 Jul 2014do we can make a call with this tablet?Nope! No any call!

• gokulakrishna

Skycop, 08 Jun 2014Have owned about 7/8 tablets from very cheap to much better. On... morehow many hours does the battery lasts?

do we can make a call with this tablet?

• Rond

Anonymous, 01 Jul 2014There is huge softweare bug. When i move apps to sd & resta... morewould you please tell me witch edition you have ?
because I need to buy one and I don't witch one will be better " A3500 " or " A3000 "
and what about the sound ? is it lower than A3000 ?

• theo gr

I want to buy this tablet. It has everything i need. but i need OTG (usb on the go). Please someone who has it. Responsible answer please. is that model support OTG????? Thank you

• yousef

for rooting search google for RootGenius__lenovohome

• draza

I bought A7-40 A3500, the same tablet but without main camera only chat camera 2 MPx. Very good for the money. Everything runs smooth,display is grait, battrey is ok 7-8 hours easy.My recomedantion.

Which is better : a7 3500 vs. a8 5500 ?
what's the difference - other than size ?

Just bought one last week, didn't use it heavily till now. but so far it is very good and very cheap comparing to Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 which has almost same specs with very minor change. (only RAM I think)