Lenovo A7-50 A3500

Lenovo A7-50 A3500

hoam, 22 Jun 2014Is it dual SIM like A3000 ?no
just one..

pnoy, 17 Jun 2014same here, I got problem on YouTube. =( hope they fix itJust update Youtube app from play Market.

I didn't have any problem with Youtube after update.

• Ibrahim Saed

Great device
Fast and stable

But i can't root it!
Any one can tell me how to root this device

• Ibrahim saed

hoam, 22 Jun 2014Is it dual SIM like A3000 ?No
Just one SIM

• hoam

Is it dual SIM like A3000 ?

• zeri

Is this a tab with voice calling? Can we make/receive normal calls (without internet active, not like skype), and messages ( normal text messages, not 3rd party like whatsapp)? If yes how is this different from a mobile? Only in size?

Can it be used as a phone to make voice calls and send/receive text messages... Does it have a dialer?

• amresh

a7-50 is excelt model of lenovo compare of sumsung.is't too fast of network and smoth touch

mITHU, 04 Jun 2014Please let me know how to format this Tablet, i cannot download ... morego to settings_apps_all_download manager_clear data I had the same problem snd reaolved by this way

• AnonD-271965

jun, 13 Jun 2014I bought this 3 days ago,a7 50 a3500 hv model.the video on youtu... moreMine very fast, there are tweeks. Use Google or YouTube and find them. Easy to do.

• zizo

can any one here advice me about the display since i looked at the A3000 display and it wasn't sharp so what about the A3500??

• AnonD-271965

Go to settings, then look under reset. This is what you are looking for. Good luck!

• cap

Camera not good. Its not 5 mp and 2 mp. But other than that. I enjoy the other specs

• cap

• Rammkopf

The cameras are crap, the display has a blue tint and lacks a bit, in terms of vibrance. The sound is OK, the accelerometer has lots of jitter and with a bigger amplitude than I would like. Overall, not bad for the cash, but far from perfect.

• pnoy

Gabe, 14 Jun 2014I think the youtube app has a problem. Viral app & youtube f... moresame here, I got problem on YouTube. =(
hope they fix it

• sameer

prasad nakod, 30 May 2014camera Quality is third class.I like this tablet nice specification nice camera nice dolby sound

Gps not powerfull
Speakers are not loud

• Gabe

jun, 13 Jun 2014I bought this 3 days ago,a7 50 a3500 hv model.the video on youtu... moreI think the youtube app has a problem. Viral app & youtube for tv app runs properly.

• Ashy

Is video calling available?? oppinion pls..