Lenovo A850

Lenovo A850

kinda miss this phone

Ripon, 15 Oct 2020My phone lenovo A850,but updet virson is not supporsd,can y... moreyou can upgrade to android 7.1.2 , here is the link.

• Ripon

My phone lenovo A850,but updet virson is not supporsd,can you help me?

• sumon

my phone lenovoa850,has no Google how can I install google

• vivi

AnonD-730640, 14 Jan 2018Hello can tech me how to updt version morev4.2.2find some custom rom, usually on xda ~ you can also follow the tutorial on how to flash custom rom but make sure to follow every instructions correctly or you may brick your phone ~

okey, 14 Jul 2017my phone is displaying this message once you switch the pho... moreuse youtube old version apk sir..

Hello can tech me how to updt version morev4.2.2

Bought This Phone Last Dec 23, 2013,,,And Yes Almost 4 Yrs. On Dec 23, 2017 And Still Using,,,No Big Issues At All,,,Except 1st Hard Reset Of 3.5Yrs. Due To Internal Memory Almost Full,,,Its My Buddy When It Comes To SMS,Calls,Music,Taking Picx,,,Got 32G SD Card,,,Durable Phone,,,

• Somebody

Jahire , 15 Aug 2017My lenovo A850 mobile can't show/work network and sim. How... moreJust sell it and buy a better phone.

• Open lock slot sim2

Anonymous, 06 Oct 2017My Lenovo A850 cannot download applications. It only displa... moreUnlock slot sim2

My Lenovo A850 cannot download applications. It only displays apps in China language

• Jahire

My lenovo A850 mobile can't show/work network and sim.
How i can solve it

• okey

my phone is displaying this message once you switch the phone on "unfortunately, YouTube has Stop" thereby restricting access to all menu/function. what can i do?

• okey

• mimi

how come it doesn't support play store

• Afs

knud ri, 16 Feb 2017my a 850+'s Scare locked how do I unlock it show you can no... moreYes if u press + volume and the power button it will ask many option in that restore the phone will be there

• prince

the fine is very slow when uu use for a long time and de camera is bad

bro, 28 Apr 2016already use it for 1 and a half year. no problem at all. I have problem at camera.the camera graphic is not good

wahyu asih t, 26 Feb 2017use another adapter / usb cable , i have same problem on my... morehow long u take to charge ur phone till fully charge?

• wahyu asih t

Anonymous, 22 Feb 2017why my lenovo a850 take 6 hours to fully charging..and its ... moreuse another adapter / usb cable , i have same problem on my phone .when i replace it , my phone can charging again.