Lenovo A8 2020

Lenovo A8 2020

• Nathy

Anonymous, 20 Apr 2021Where to buy lenovo A8 2020 phone casing???Did u buy already a phone case? If yes where can i buy????

Anonymous, 10 Dec 2021A modern Android smartphone with THREE SIM card slot? Now t... moreOh yeah, and dedicated microSD card slot? This phone really shows that you don't need to skimp on hardware. If there is a flagship version of this phone, I'd buy one in a heartbeat!

A modern Android smartphone with THREE SIM card slot? Now this is something else!

• Boss

Like some other Posts Great Phone for the money! Love the huge battery. This phone does everything I need in a phone, without the absorbent (Ridicules ) price tag of other brands. Fairly rugged (dropped it a few times without any damage). One wonders why Lenovo didn't advertise this much. In this day and where people's budget is a concern, (like me), this is proof Flashy gimmicky are not always the best. Love Lenovo Products ,I have a few laptops and another Phone from Lenovo all still working fine.

• PoorBatteryWarning

Something that pisses me off alot with this phone is it rarely notifies when its low on battery, you'll just gonna be shocked it suddenly shuts down. It pisses me so much that I wanna throw this phone hard on the wall especially when im doing something so important and all the work fails to save just because i didnt notice the sudden loss of battery

• Rap

I had a defective unit. The main camera does not want to focus and it heats up. So sad.

• Ganesh

Will this device get android 11 update
if yes when

• tim

the screen protector for this phone is not available in the market ... is there an alternate similar shape phone whose screen protector we can apply on this model?

• Noor

Uses 3 sims but only dual standby & can switch between 2 & 3rd SIM.
Such a waste...
I was going to buy it for me because could connect with more of my customers on one device with 3 networks but after finding about this, a no go.

• mohammed

Loreon 9666, 30 Apr 2021Can someone please review this lenovo triple SIM. it is wo... moreIts 3 sims but reads only 2 sims , you can switch between sim 2 or sim 3
All sims are 4G

• Loreon 9666

Can someone please review this lenovo triple SIM. it is work that triple SIM 4G or dual SIM 4G and 1 SIM 3G?

Strong, 17 Apr 2021Dual or triple sim please check Triple sim

Where to buy lenovo A8 2020 phone casing???

Dual or triple sim please check

• BlaBla

CptPower, 14 Feb 2021Great phone for just 90 bucks Same thing made by Samsung o... moreYou wanted a reply? So there you go. Bla-bla.

Great phone for just 90 bucks
Same thing made by Samsung or LG or Sony and the price will start at 150 bucks.