Lenovo K10 Note

Lenovo K10 Note

• X$P
  • 22 Oct 2022

Shame on you... Why not available update after 2 year's?!!!
Android 9?!!!!!

• pT2
    • 05 Nov 2021

Shame on you... Why not available update after 2 year's?!!!
    Android 9?!!!!!

• uwD
      • 26 Apr 2021

Basic thoughts of Chinese Govt., Companies are give products with lower prices with lowest quality.

• RICO
        • pDT
        • 29 Mar 2021

Nam17523, 11 Jan 2021The Lenovo phone is an utter failure and money waste . My p... moremine work fine and is excellent for gaming ?fast and smooth with full resolution

• D
          • Darknoor
          • m4y
          • 20 Feb 2021

Nam17523, 11 Jan 2021The Lenovo phone is an utter failure and money waste . My p... moreOdd, ours is fine for such price. Did you try to troubleshoot it yourself?

The Lenovo phone is an utter failure and money waste . My phone stopped working in one month and compnay cites all kinds of excuses to not cover it under warranty despite no ipact damage ! Do not buy Motorola-lenovo ever !poor product even worse service! I have never been so deceived as a consumer from any other company till now .

Dying company like Lenovo in smartphones market should give competitive prices or byebye

I like very much this unit, low price good specs. Lenovo always amazed me. I recommend this unit

• 6ux
                  • 26 Nov 2020

Motorolafan, 02 Nov 2020Lenovo is made by Motorola , it would be my pick all day long. Motorola made by Lenovo not the other way around.

• Sohail Khan
                    • 3YY
                    • 22 Nov 2020

AnonyMarshmallow, 24 Oct 2020Choose Redmi 9 if you dont want hassle about the software o... moreLenovo K10 note best mobile phone also good price I use this mobile

• d
                      • dynastybush259
                      • 47}
                      • 10 Nov 2020

Motorolafan, 02 Nov 2020Lenovo is made by Motorola , it would be my pick all day long. Yes lenovo Owners bought Motorola from google back in 2012

• M
                        • Motorolafan
                        • 0g1
                        • 02 Nov 2020

Lenovo is made by Motorola , it would be my pick all day long.

• A
                          • AnonyMarshmallow
                          • vaS
                          • 24 Oct 2020

TaReQa, 09 Oct 2020Lenovo K10 Note or Xiaomi Redmi 9 ?!Choose Redmi 9 if you dont want hassle about the software of lenovo lol, K10 note overall better specs than Redmi9.

• Nug
                            • 10 Oct 2020

TaReQa, 09 Oct 2020Lenovo K10 Note or Xiaomi Redmi 9 ?!I'm asking same question...
                            But I think k10 note is a better option cos of the snapdragon chipset.

Lenovo K10 Note or Xiaomi Redmi 9 ?!

• Nug
                                • 30 Sep 2020

Ragav, 28 Sep 2020I bought Lenovo k8 plus for my self and K8 note for my frie... more😁❤️❤️
                                😌

• Ragav
                                  • YMr
                                  • 28 Sep 2020

Anonymous, 19 Sep 2020Fraud company. Worst quality and equally worst service. Nev... moreI bought Lenovo k8 plus for my self and K8 note for my friend in November 2017. After that I purchased a flagship phone worth 37000rs in June, 2019. I have visited the so called premium phone manufacturers service centre twice for display issues and again for charging issue.

But Lenovo never gave me any trouble, it survived many falls in last 3 years though it has only gorilla 3 protection, battery still works like new, camera quality is equal to present days 48mp camera by many brands. Only issue with Lenovo is software updates, offcource sercurity patches will be released. If this issue is fixed then it is a very reliable brand

• Nu6
                                    • 26 Sep 2020

Jose P, 24 Sep 2020Smart buyers will ignore biased comments based on users ima... moreYou're good man, I was getting pissed off by the comments b4 I saw yours... Nice one.
                                    Was like, how could a phone of sd 710 be this bad...

• J
                                      • Jose P
                                      • KxB
                                      • 24 Sep 2020

Smart buyers will ignore biased comments based on users imaginary expectation or ignorance. I have used lenovo phones K6, K8 and K10 all three just keep working at their best with only 10% drop in perf over 4 years of regular use. Kudos to lenovo and their team. Hard work has no replacement. Cheers..

• 7kh
                                        • 19 Sep 2020

Fraud company. Worst quality and equally worst service. Never purchase any lenovo product. I have worst experience. I had to throw my handset within 14 months of purchase as they can't repair it. The problem what they told is user interface and it exist in that particular model and everybody has same complaint. Repairing cost was more than handset price.