Lenovo K10 Note

Lenovo K10 Note

• Vish

Ragh v, 28 Oct 2019Is it has call recording and dual app featuresNo it doesn't have dual app feature. It's very basic UI, many regretted after purchasing this phone. Touch senstivity is insanely bad too.

• Ragh v

Is it has call recording and dual app features

• PoWaa

Latest firmware: Global ROW ZUi 11.0.117ST. June 2019 Google security patches. I think the protection K10 Note uses is Corning Gorilla Glass 3.

• Basu

Basu, 02 Oct 2019What is the SAR value of this phone?It is 0.784

Bhanu, 29 Sep 2019Hi I have used Lenovo k8 note and it stopped working due to m... moreK8 note is using mtk chipset and mtk chips are shit but this k10 note it have sd chipset and it can last 4-6 years

Bhanu, 29 Sep 2019Does Lenovo k10 & K10+ have screen sharing(casting) optionYes it have

• Basu

What is the SAR value of this phone?

Bhanu, 29 Sep 2019Hi I have used Lenovo k8 note and it stopped working due to m... moreYou can fix your bricked k8 note , but anyway I think the k10 note is different since it has a snapdragon chip (Not a Mediatek)

• PotatoPrime

Bhanu, 29 Sep 2019Hi I have used Lenovo k8 note and it stopped working due to m... moredude even my k8 note has the same problem right now! I smell something fishy here. Anyways shifting myself to samsung m30s now.

• Bhanu

Anonymous, 06 Sep 2019There i a misatke, Lenovo have not NFC, I was dispointed whan I ... moreDoes Lenovo k10 & K10+ have screen sharing(casting) option

• Bhanu

Hi

I have used Lenovo k8 note and it stopped working due to mother board problem

The new Lenovo k10 and K10+ HAVE SAME PROBLEM??????
WILL IT BE WORTH BUYING THEM?????

Anonymous, 26 Sep 2019In Cx File Explorer app while you use it to play audio files in ... moreHi! Please are their much improvements in the official global rom ? Where can we get the official global rom or you can help us with a dumped backup image. Thank you

flyingsaucer, 20 Sep 2019Does someone have the official global ROM 11.1.049? Where can i... moreIn Cx File Explorer app while you use it to play audio files in full screen mode there is an icon with 3 stripes in upper right corner that opens Dolby ATMOS settings.

Anonymous, 20 Sep 2019According to the specs, the K10 Note is missing Band 20 while th... moreThat would be an additional cost to produce 2 versions (one with band 20 and one without). I think they both are the same as new versions of z6 lite come with K10 Note rom with May 2019 security update and the one I bought for my Mom has band 20.

• flyingsaucer

Does someone have the official global ROM 11.1.049?
Where can it be downloaded?
Does it have Dolby Settings and equalizer under Settings/Audio menu?

LenovoK10NoteUser, 12 Sep 2019Lenovo K10 Note is same device as Lenovo Z6 Youth with same ante... moreAccording to the specs, the K10 Note is missing Band 20 while the Z6 Lite has it.

• Teezza

Was expecting Infra red blast

• Doraemon

Dolby atmos is weak .

Are Lenovo is good? It's UI work on well optimizer?
Have any user? Please tell me.

NeonHD, 04 Sep 2019This is... K10? Seriously? Looks literally like 50 other Chinese... moreI Thought They Will Release Something Unique This Time