Lenovo K320t

Lenovo K320t

• ajiboye

good morning.
my lenovo 320t takes too much time to power on, and i cant upgrade the operating system, is it stuck to 7.0 and how can i make the OS fast..

• Pepegalleta

Jio, 22 Apr 2019I'm using Lenovo k320t since April 7,2019. I'm using it for 16... moreOpen the phone, then diconect batery and conect

• Memwme

• Jio

I'm using Lenovo k320t since April 7,2019. I'm using it for 16 days. And Yes its good. But sometimes it will lagged then restart on its own. This afternoon while I'm using it ,it happened again.Lagged then restart but when I'm putting my password it suddenly turned off and until now it doesn't open ,I charged it but nothing happens. Theres no sign of it charging. And I'm freaking worries right now coz its new , I'm using it for just 16 days and now I think its broken. Can someone help me on what should I do to make it work? Thankyou.

• Ninszy

Has a bunch of app issues with Instagram,fb, messenger and doesn't run Netflix .... The display and battery life is decent but lags anytime it's connected to WiFi and gaming is also laggy asf. You get what you pay for I guess. Photos are wow worthy.

• JD

The phone is actually good... FB, IG, Mesenger are working excellently.. Internet is fast with LTE+ capability. For gaming, in not sure i dont usually play mobile games
For a price of P3500… its a steal.

• Kitt

regarding on the problems with the fb and messenger app.
try downloading an old apk version and update it on playstore. it worked for me.

• kitt

Pen, 01 Mar 2019Go to settings then apps..choose Facebook ..then clear cache..th... moretried this several time but it didn't work.

• Jhane

Anonymous, 08 Mar 2019Thank you.. hope this will workDid it work with yours?

Pen, 01 Mar 2019Go to settings then apps..choose Facebook ..then clear cache..th... moreThank you.. hope this will work

• Roosey

Those who are having trouble in opening FB massenger n Instagram can download 'em from UC browser i found it out working without any hassle *-*

• Pen

Elpie, 23 Feb 2019Downloaded Facebook and messenger but could not open both becaus... moreGo to settings then apps..choose Facebook ..then clear cache..then force stop...after that uninstall..then reinstall it in playstore..do the same with messenger or other apps that crash

• blaire

Elpie, 23 Feb 2019Downloaded Facebook and messenger but could not open both becaus... moresame problem with my phone

• Elpie

Downloaded Facebook and messenger but could not open both because app is closing on its own. Not sure whats wrong. Please help

• Mania

Anonymous, 16 Apr 2018Anyone using this phone?Yes

• tristanvsm

i think theres a 3 different version of lenovo k320t procesor/gpu.
1. spreadtrum 9850k plus mali t820 mp1 (good one)
2. spreadtrum 9832A plus mali 400 mp2 (poor one)
3. Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 (MSM8953) plus Qualcom Adreno 506 (best one)

• Rafael

Celio boissa, 11 Oct 2018The lenovo phone does not identify names in the message field, h... moreIs that for gaming

• Celio boissa

The lenovo phone does not identify names in the message field, how do I see who sent me a message?

• belly

Korean Tech, 14 May 2018It's using a Spreadtrum processor that is ancient and incredibly... moretq for your informartion

Anonymous, 16 Feb 2018big screen 5.7" with 18:9 ratio wow!!It's using a Spreadtrum processor that is ancient and incredibly slow. Just turning the phone on will take ages. Definitely not for gamers or for medium-intensive tasks.