Lenovo K5 play

Lenovo K5 play

• zakia

is that same with lenovo K530t?

• jk

Anonymous, 30 Jun 2020ive been using this phone for a year, then the next day it ... morei can repair

matt, 17 Feb 2019Yes, this Phone has a front flashI bought Lenovo K5 Pro today dated August 15, 2020, but I have noticed that the time cannot be change into a Philippine time zone. Please help us to fixe this problem. Thank you!

Maldita, 19 Jun 2020My sis just bought this phone online and ahe got it yesterd... moreive been using this phone for a year, then the next day it says its corrupted, too bad my warranty is over

• Maldita

My sis just bought this phone online and ahe got it yesterday. She charged the phone 1st. Until now, she hasn't been able to open the darn phone! She was told to "long press" the key button on the side. It took a few long seconds and the phone vibrated, but the screen remained black. Nothing heard either. ANY HELP? Does this mean it's corrupted like the other people heare have said? Needs to be replaced? Please help! Thank you!!!

• edna

Noah, 11 Sep 2019I bought this phone six months ago and now power on it disp... moreI bought this Lenovo i38011 last year as well. It was working fine last night and when i opened it this morning it said that my device is corrupted and this cannot be trusted... Please help me fix this please. I need to open my messages.. WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH THIS FONE??

• 1234boom

• yuslamunique

Lenovo Team should please give update on this device, even if android 8.1.0.

• Noah

I bought this phone six months ago and now power on it displays "your device is corrupt. It may can't be trusted and may not work properly". What can I do?

I bought this phone like more than a half-year ago, it has been performed as expected with that price. The only downside is the rear camera, from time to time it shows an error, it won't open it. I have to force it with the 3rd party camera app to make it work again.
Anyhow, my main use of this mobile is for business/finance apps, so the camera result quality is not my aim, it just a bonus. So yes, it is worthy to buy with USD 92 price tag.

• Nithu

Phone flashlight is not working.why?? There is a notification "Turn off the application using the cemara and try again" what is this....?????

• FarhatUllah

I am only 4 hour use phone bad result camera

plzz tell me what can i do to enhance its camera......
camera display is very bad it does not capture images clearly... image sare blurred... i just bought the phone but i am so disappointed bcz of its blurry camera .... kindly suggest me what can i do... camera results are very bad... i bought this phone only for images but i am so hurt to use its camera .... plzz reply me fast

its camera is not good... what can i do?? plz tell me

• joel kabunda

my lenovo k5 is switching itself off. what could be the problem

• sam

How can I connect the phone to the computer ( Asus )

• BillyM

Vasco, 03 Mar 2019If you put the language in English of USA the sleep mode wi... moreOk, tried this! It worked! I was so upset..thank you so much! i am indebted to you!

• BillyM

Saifee, 03 Apr 2019Goto Display Sleep Time or Screen Time Out Setting & Se... moreThe sleep option just takes you back to DisplaySettings..how can this be fixed? Any ideas?

• Saifee

Anonymous, 18 Nov 2018Pls help me out. I don't know how to set the screen time-ou... moreGoto Display Sleep Time or Screen Time Out Setting & Set Ur Time For Sleep

• Vasco

Anonymous, 21 Dec 2018can somebody respond to this: I cannot adjust d screen time... moreIf you put the language in English of USA the sleep mode will work ok, and them you can change to your language, i hade the same problem in my language ( Portuguese), but it only let you to change if the time sleep is in English of USA