Lenovo K6 Note

Lenovo K6 Note

• Arsh

Anonymous, 07 Jun 2020i thought inhad a phone right but poor in audio receiving....😡😡😡There are many other phones in the market better than this in the same price range. Why did you buy this one?redmi 8A is way better and is in the same price range.

Guys Don't buy this phone... I bought one before 5 month. In spite of remaining warranty It's malfunctioning continuously😐

i thought inhad a phone right but poor in audio receiving....😡😡😡

• AbdElRhman Mahmoud

Faisal, 04 Feb 2020Any one have dead lenovo.k6 note.. I need it.. iwill purchaseI do have one and it is working ...how much are u willing to pay ??

• Ved Dhakal

Faisal, 04 Feb 2020Any one have dead lenovo.k6 note.. I need it.. iwill purchaseYes i have but sorry yaar bro i m from Nepal

• Tom

I hammered mine to smithereens out of frustration. Very slow phone, very picky on network and connections.

• Faisal

Any one have dead lenovo.k6 note.. I need it.. iwill purchase

• Farid

Good device

• Dr. Jilan

it's good device i still use two year but it has no problem!

• Tat

I have this phone from December 2016 and It is a really good phone. It works very well and I really love it.

• Tat

this phone is very bad . I can't hear anything

lenovo phones are bad i bougt 2 phone lenovo k6 note and p70 both of them have a low sound problem u cant hear when i call to someone i cant hear very well ear speaker is too low if u are outside in a noisy place u cant hear anythink dont buy

• Wael Ahmed selim

Unfortunately, this Mobile is very bad especially the battery and strength of signal.

• Ali Raza

lenovo K6 Note Is Very Good mobile phone I m Still using From Since 2 year And still working Perfactly Alhamdulillah

tan, 06 Sep 2019very good mobile and i can recommend. i am waiting for k9 note. Phone is absolutely trash. Possibly the worst phone you can get. Not to mention it’s got no screen protectors nor cases for protection available anywhere on the internet.

I had this for 1 year and 1 month without issues, quite satisfied with its performance until it failed to charge (faulty USB port). Now it is dead and I think needs to be repaired. Tried to search the Lenovo forum and this problem is common with this model.

• Mohamed

The worst mobile you can get . The Mobile is always memory is not enough although normal applications and data are used and is deleting contacts by itself . The battery frankly speaking is superb can withstand almost 8 hours .

• tan

very good mobile and i can recommend. i am waiting for k9 note.

• Pratik Patil

I have Lenovo note k6 since last 2 years .This phone is very good. Camera of this mobile is awesome. I have didn't come any problems since last 2 years. I didn't think for buying new mobile.