Lenovo K6 Note

Any one have dead lenovo.k6 note.. I need it.. iwill purchase

• Farid

Good device

• Dr. Jilan

it's good device i still use two year but it has no problem!

• Tat

I have this phone from December 2016 and It is a really good phone. It works very well and I really love it.

• Tat

this phone is very bad . I can't hear anything

lenovo phones are bad i bougt 2 phone lenovo k6 note and p70 both of them have a low sound problem u cant hear when i call to someone i cant hear very well ear speaker is too low if u are outside in a noisy place u cant hear anythink dont buy

• Wael Ahmed selim

Unfortunately, this Mobile is very bad especially the battery and strength of signal.

• Ali Raza

lenovo K6 Note Is Very Good mobile phone I m Still using From Since 2 year And still working Perfactly Alhamdulillah

tan, 06 Sep 2019very good mobile and i can recommend. i am waiting for k9 note. Phone is absolutely trash. Possibly the worst phone you can get. Not to mention itÂ’s got no screen protectors nor cases for protection available anywhere on the internet.

I had this for 1 year and 1 month without issues, quite satisfied with its performance until it failed to charge (faulty USB port). Now it is dead and I think needs to be repaired. Tried to search the Lenovo forum and this problem is common with this model.

• Mohamed

The worst mobile you can get . The Mobile is always memory is not enough although normal applications and data are used and is deleting contacts by itself . The battery frankly speaking is superb can withstand almost 8 hours .

• tan

very good mobile and i can recommend. i am waiting for k9 note.

• Pratik Patil

I have Lenovo note k6 since last 2 years .This phone is very good. Camera of this mobile is awesome. I have didn't come any problems since last 2 years. I didn't think for buying new mobile.

• Miko

shirish, 12 Jul 2019i have lenovo k6 note, issue in touch i cant use touch singal f... moreNo problem with this phone.. I've been using this since dec.2016 and still it works perfectly...

• shirish

i have lenovo k6 note,
issue in touch i cant use touch singal finger its use by three finger,

i also done factory reset, hard reset and also done the sw but still problem in tp by use three finger ,

after reset working normal but after reboot problem same

I have lenovo k6 note new uses 3month but cant share wifi or Bluetooth to any device any help please

Anti-Trash Phone, 28 Apr 2019This phone only stands out for its deficits. Slow, bad camera, f... moreright

• Anti-Trash Phone

This phone only stands out for its deficits. Slow, bad camera, full of bugs.

• ph_davao

i am quite happy with my k6 note..and been using this for exactly 2yrs and 5 days now.. my prob is that the when i turn on my hotspot icon it wont turn on..i need to do it over and over again until its okay.. pls LENOVO make an update bug fix.. its still 2yrs..and now you dont support your product?? you shoud at least make update of your products at least 4years..