Lenovo K6 Power

Lenovo K6 Power

Jenthi Jay, 12 Mar 2017Awesome mobile, using it from 3 months... Worth buying it... Mic... moreHijay I have faced same problem how to update you update from which version please give me rply

• S

AnonD-654800, 13 Apr 2017Is there still mic problem in k6 power. Please tell me.After 90 sec mic problem and volte problem

Jack, 14 Apr 2017Does anybody having any issues after updating to January securit... moreYou have got a option to turn off shutter sound. Only observable change.

• Jack

AnonD-654800, 13 Apr 2017Is there still mic problem in k6 power. Please tell me.I brought my Lenovo k6 power on 9th april 2017 and it don't have any issues neither microphone nor anything.... Only it looks like battery is draining fast.....

• Jack

Does anybody having any issues after updating to January security patch or got done issue sort????

Is there still mic problem in k6 power. Please tell me.

• Chira1309

There is problem in setting when open wallpaper option setting will be unfortunately stopped.what should i do?

• hg

Jack, 11 Apr 2017I got a system update of 74mb should i update or not?????? As of... moreif its software update then go for it
if only security patch update..leave it

• MANOHAR

waste phone mic problem unable to speak clearly

Sekhar, 11 Apr 2017I have Lenovo k6 power and mic problem verry solloly sound mic p... moreUp get update

• Sekhar

Verry solloly mic sound pls tell me

• Sekhar

I have Lenovo k6 power and mic problem verry solloly sound mic please help me this issue...

• Jack

I got a system update of 74mb should i update or not?????? As of now mobile is working fine except 2 problems battery is draining quickly and RAM consumption is high...... Please advice me to update or not.......

Anonymous, 10 Apr 2017Members of Lenovo technical team...How to display the internet s... moreGo to settings>Notification center> Status bar icons> Network speed. Turn it on.
P.S. - I am not a member of Lenovo technical team

• Ashu

i also bought this phone from flipkart...around one month has passed.
its good phone in all sectors.like camera, screen, sound, speed of processor(i play hevier games). but there are some problems too ;ike heating at charging, MIC ISSUE.

• Ram

i got my mobile recently everything is soo good, but when ever i trying to charge... mobile getting heat even charger also ...

Members of Lenovo technical team...How to display the internet speed on the home screen. Plz solve this issue.

Anony, 09 Apr 2017Redmi note4>redmi note3>k6 power Redmi has better proces... moreLol. Use a year old redmi note 3 u feel the difference. Redmi devices have very less Life compared to other phones

• J K

I have just got my Lenovo k6 and working perfect but it looks like battery is draining faster should I update the phone to latest software or not....I heard that after updating microphone issue is arriving..... Please help me any Lenovo k6 user.......