Lenovo K8 Plus

Lenovo K8 Plus

• nixon

Awesome phone.
3 years and 4 months over.
Changed battery two times.
Original battery lasted only one year. from buying.
But very loud phone.
Flickering and misbehaving was experienced during first year.
If you switch off the screen, it will calm down.
Increase/decrease the volume without switching on the screen
Nice phone, 409 PPI nice clarity

• Ayan

Svp, 19 Feb 2021I am using it from 3years and 5 months.working good.replace... moreHi, can you plz tell me which battery did you buy for your lenovo k8 plus?

• Svp

Tochie, 25 Sep 2020It's a good phone...I like it...but what's frustr... moreI replaced my mobile third porty battery last month it is working fine.

• Svp

Tochie, 25 Sep 2020It's a good phone...I like it...but what's frustr... moreI am using it from 3years and 5 months.working good.replaced battery a third party battery this month it is working fine.

• Svp

Anonymous, 12 Jan 2021I have to say that i love this phone.It is well built(have ... moreYes you are correct. You may download Avast cleaner.

I have to say that i love this phone.It is well built(have dropped it atleast once a month for the past 3years of ownership),no ugly notch.
I regret not getting a mi phone though since it has strong software support(3rd party as well).

But the time has come to upgrade as the 5g invasion is upon us.

• fas

phone is going good.(now 3year and 1 month)
but small problems
data cable is not working. iam change it.then nowadays speeker some proplem.

It was super good at first but after that started little problems!
But Anyway Love This ❤️

• Optimus

3 years, still doing well. Was value for money for sure

• Sanjaya Kumar Pandab

Very good phone, everything working fine last 2 years,

• Tochie

It's a good phone...I like it...but what's frustrating is the non-availability of accessories. I recently got a new one but the battery is faulty and I cannot find it anywhere. It's really bad.

• Rajesh Kumar gouda

My mobile is setting not open stop keeping

• P C Sunil

Aijaz, 16 Feb 2020Any inbuilt call recording optionNo it does not have in-built cal recording. You have to install Cube ACR call recorder. Very few call recorders work on this phone as it is a pure android phone and hence even screen cast does not work seemlessly.

• Kleber0608

Raz, 17 Nov 2019Best phone ever.I agree!

• ripon

How system lenovo k8 plus outgoing call off,,,
pls details me

tnx
ripon

• Aijaz

Any inbuilt call recording option

• Raz

Best phone ever.

• sk

wifi hot spot not detectable by windows7 , no cast screen detection by anycast device . ...........
what a fu**ing phone

• Rohit

Shivalik, 17 May 2019You have to go to in setting and click on storage and delet... moreGo to Internet storage - delete the MTKlog file.
You will get more than 15GB space.
And one more think Go to developer option - logger buffer size - select OFF

• r

k8+ is mobile data is the on the phone is switch off and automtically and again open and same again switch off what is this problem i don't understand