Lenovo K8 Plus

Lenovo K8 Plus

• r

k8+ is mobile data is the on the phone is switch off and automtically and again open and same again switch off what is this problem i don't understand

• Umakanta

Pete, 12 Nov 2018Will k8 plus get Android 8.1 update Sorry it runs android stock os so you cant get android8.1 update

• Shivalik

AnonD-718398, 26 Nov 2017It's 3 gb ram out of which 80 percent is used.how to minimize th... moreYou have to go to in setting and click on storage and delete the other data that data is clone of your media storage phone will be 70 percent empty after that process.

I noticed while watching videos recorded by him (Youtube) that the audio capture is horrible! Exaggerated noise suppression!

• Vikash

The problem is i can't cast the phone with tv it does not shows more setting can any one please tell me how yo solve this problem.
World chepest service centre facility and phone function

• Red

• pranesh

rOHIT, 26 Mar 2019How can I move the Apps from Phone memory to SD card. Please he... moregive to mobile shop and say your problem

Priyanka, 04 Mar 2018Lenovo k8 plus is very good phone ..but a new problem suddenly a... moreDear Madam,

Is this issue resolved. I am also facing the same issue. Can you please guide me to fix this.

Regards
AKK

Teja, 08 Mar 2019Hi Every One!, Please don't buy and don't take it if they are ... moreWhy?

lenovo k8 plus is a really nice phone. good performance .battery standby is great. best features at lowest price

• rOHIT

How can I move the Apps from Phone memory to SD card.
Please help on this friends

Some one added this on my phone without my concent

Lenovo k8 plus mobile without incoming call and message its ringing why

• Teja

Hi Every One!,
Please don't buy and don't take it if they are giving free to you, I am never faced with like those many troubles compared with "3G" mobiles also. If you purchased that's your bad luck.

Nani1217, 23 Jan 2019Yes boss... The exactly am using my k8+ mobile. But nly one prob... moreUpdating doestn't Help you. You may make it worse after updating.

Nani1217, 23 Jan 2019Yes boss... The exactly am using my k8+ mobile. But nly one prob... moreAny Lenovo handset is not listed in Airtel VoLTE supported Mobile list as per reference.check it by yourself.You can use Airtel 4G with Good Speed.k8 plus is not dual Stand by 4G Sim though 4G supported in both SIM1 and SIM2 Slots. if You put Jio 4G in Sim 1 in 4G Mode then Airtel can be switched in 3G or 2G so No LTE (not even 4G) & If you put Airtel in SIM 2 in 4G mode then jio doesnt shows any signal as it does not support 3G or 2G it should be in 4G to Work.

Nachiket123, 13 Jan 2019------------Honest Review After 1 Year of Use K8 Plus 4GB RAM V... moreYes boss... The exactly am using my k8+ mobile. But nly one problem is that, am using Airtel Sim instead jio Sim nly 1sim. So am not getting LTE or 4g LTE signal, getting nly 4g and my sim also 4g sim but can't getting LTE signal nly. Please tell me the solution to get 4g LTE signal without updating my phn to Oreo or any !!?????

------------Honest Review After 1 Year of Use K8 Plus 4GB RAM Variant------------

Superb Battery Life working like a charm.Battery long last for 2 days with moderate use.
I didn't updated to Oreo 8.0 which makes this worth for me. Upto 24mbps Jio 4G Speed.No heating issues.Extreme Photography. Not Consuming more than 2.7GB RAM on Average Use.Lag free and Responsive UI.Built in DRM(Digital Rights Management) Chip Enjoying NetFlix with TRUE HD. GPS is not So Accurate Positioning Fails many Times.

Tips for Long Lasting
1. Do not Update to any OS or Firmware .
2. Keep your battery between 20% - 80% do not over or under charge beyond this limit.
3. Drain Battery to 0%, while Switching OFF Charge 0% -100% once in Month.
4. Do not Watch Videos or Play Game more than 2 hr for good battery Life.
5. Do not Update Built in apps like all google and Microsoft too.
6. Keep At least 30% Built in Memory Free.
7. Do not install apps outside Google Playstore.3rd Party Apps may Compromise your ---Privacy.
8. Uncheck unnecessary System permission before Installing new app.
9. Listen Music via earphones only.

Many users facing problems with Updates. If your phone has Android 7.1 nougat out of the box then its mean its Hardware is meant to Run Android 7.1 nougat Only. Even windows 10 installed on 10 year old Intel Pentium/Core 2 Duo Computers have several Issues. Those works Better with windows XP. Updating for few good things and Loosing 10 Best Things Doesn't makes any Sense. There is only one Rule to say today and on words "UPDATING is nothing but DOWNGRADING"

It's waste phone.. lenovo k8 Plus automatically screen off ..I never seen such type of worst phone in my life

• sam