Lenovo moto tab

Lenovo moto tab

• trunghieu247 - DJ

I have trying a Version not For sales off AT&T , I like it , long time using with battery 7000mah,

Anonymous, 23 Nov 2017Interesting new device, I might even buy one if it ever arr... more2Gb of RAM more than enough wheb pair SD625, only chinese marketing pair SD210 with 4Gb of RAM.
Xperia xz just fine pair SD820 with 3gb of RAM

• King Moto

The tablet looks nice. Finally a Moto tablet, I wish I could get one

Anonymous, 03 Feb 2018Along with pixel hardware issue from pixel dna lol The Pixel C do not suffer from these issues. It was the very first "Pixel" device too, predating the original phones by almost a year

ProJames, 25 Nov 2017Get Pixel C. That thing has a Tegra X1 and fast updates, an... moreAlong with pixel hardware issue from pixel dna lol

• fsd

I would love to see a tablet without the overused shitty SD 625

I surely hope this reaches here in the Philippines. Specs-wise and size, I think this fits my need for mobility in my own business. I might actually get 1 (or 3), hoping that the price is really good.

Anonymous, 23 Nov 2017Interesting new device, I might even buy one if it ever arr... moreGet Pixel C. That thing has a Tegra X1 and fast updates, and stock UI (Google...). Lemoto might say that this thing will only get 1 upgrade and it will take years to be published

Interesting new device, I might even buy one if it ever arrives in Europe. I've been looking for a good quality stock-ish Android tablet for a little while now. This ticks many boxes for me, like USB type C and a microSD card slot.

Sadly, Snapdragon 625, while good and well tested chip, is getting old now, would have hoped for a Snapdragon 630 at least. Battery life with frugal chip and 7Ah should be good, even when powering a 10" screen.
But 2GB RAM? Why not 3GB at least? I hope they plan to sell multiple memory configurations and not only 2GB...