Lenovo P2

Lenovo P2

• Burny

Nayan miah, 23 Feb 2021Best phone ever of my life, lenovo P2 Still i use the phon... moreHow about screen burned?

• Yakuza

Fast charging have no issue. It's just if your phone is warm, it charges normally. When the phone cools down to a certain point it starts to fast charge again.

• M J

Arnono, 27 Feb 2021I have the same problem with my Lenovo p2, it doesn't ... moreJust put usb cable forcefully in charging port , and hold on , it starts fast charging ( i solved my problem by doing this )

• aerojolly

My fast charging issue has been solved by cleaning the micro usb port on the phone.

• Arnono

agref, 10 Feb 2021I was verry happy wih this phone until a few weeks ago. The... moreI have the same problem with my Lenovo p2, it doesn't fast charge anymore. I thought it was the cable (from Lenovo thelself so I thought it would ben good) and bought a new one but it still doesn't fast charge. I think the battery is sort of broken.

• Nayan miah

Best phone ever of my life, lenovo P2
Still i use the phone and this comment type use lenovo P2,, Battery life just awesome, i love it lenovo P2 🥰🥰🥰

• agref

JVDE, 07 Feb 2021Me too. +4 years and still runs great! I did go lineageos, ... moreI was verry happy wih this phone until a few weeks ago. The battery is starting to act op. And the charging port is getting problematic. I need to put in very gently to charge and it only loads very slow. On the other hand it is starting to drain really fast.
However it's still the best phone I ever had. I don't think there are a lot of phones that would hold up this long. (+'4 years)

• JVDE

Shtoopicus, 03 Feb 2021I am still using it!!! The battery is still in perfect cond... moreMe too. +4 years and still runs great! I did go lineageos, this improved everything!

I am still using it!!! The battery is still in perfect condition , the best phone ever

• Ravi

Its have been 3 years 5 months my phone and charger is working well. I like this phone. I have purchased this for battery I am really happy with battery performance.

I wish if i had bought it back in 2017 instead of lenovo phablet 2 the difference was only 55 usd but i was not understand any numbers

• Shamrock

Of all the classic smartphones I've come across that stand out are Blackberry Classic, Samsung Note 3, Lenovo P2, Honor Play. Especially in terms of value price performance ratio.

Deca, 27 Oct 2020is there any phone similar to the lenovo p2???In terms of battery life, no. There are no other smartphones that have an AMOLED screen with FHD resolution that can match this Lenovo.

• NewMsgN00b

There are only three problems with this phone: a bit slower at times (but not too slow), terrible camera in low light, old Android version.

Otherwise it puts every new release to shame, especially for the price. Amazing battery life feels SO GOOD, It will be a long wait for a worthy replacement...

• Infinity

Lenovo p2a42 has mega battery in the side of battery it is a beast , display also It has a quality in it because it has a super amoled display ,in the side of processor in my opinion it sometime it has lag but that is not a big lag , in the side of camera when we are taking normal photos it is good but when we zoom and take photos it is not clear , in side of selfie camera it is a good opinion
But the wieght of the phone is a little bitter heavy , when we use internet sometime it have lag these all are the my opinion about Lenovo p2a42

• Hurdurbur

Motorola is supposed to release the Moto g 5g in the near future. It's codenamed "motorola kiev" if you wanna google it. Oled screen, snapdragon 690, sd card, nfc, 6gb ram and 5000mah battery. Looks like this could be the one to fill the gap where the p2 used to be. After all the p2 was made my motorola so I'm crossing my fingers.

is there any phone similar to the lenovo p2???

Ayooye3k, 07 Oct 2020Thanks, i was able to flash a new stock rom but unfortunate... morethat's sad( not sure the possibility of flashing TWRP as the device keep shutting down to try a custom rom.

Moreover, that depends if u have a locked bootloader or unlock.

Could be a hardware issue though.

Anonymous, 06 Oct 2020https://youtu.be/-b7bx7Dl17w Try that one. Should help. ... moreThanks, i was able to flash a new stock rom but unfortunately the device is still shutting down when booting up, I guess it's a hardware problem. Really sad

Ayooye3k, 06 Oct 2020Please do you have a detailed guide on how to flash a new s... morehttps://youtu.be/-b7bx7Dl17w

Try that one. Should help. For me personally i like custom rom, seems to work great for me. The link i sent u is for stock rom flashing.