Lenovo P2

Lenovo P2

mehdigr8, 14 Mar 2017Does this phone have 2.5d screen?Yes. 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 3 which is not helping when applying tempered glass. Apply nano-coated PET film instead.

Does this phone have 2.5d screen?

Hasse, 12 Mar 2017I have trouble with email sync with the Gmail app. If i send an... moreWhat if you use Google Inbox app instead?

New Fan, 13 Mar 2017Has it got a night mode to protect the eyes at night??P2 has something similar to blue light filter called "Night Mode". However, the filter colour is "grey" instead of yellow/amber.

Latvis, 13 Mar 2017@ azhar75: My P2 has nothing to do with UK/Three. I got it from ... moreMy unit is from Motorola Mobility LLC. 4GB RAM p2a42 ROW. My purchase is from seller
in Malaysia.

My unit does NOT have these issues:
1) Audio sync lag in YouTube, Google Home, etc.
2) Non-responsive touch at the bottom of screen (on-screen navi bar area).
3) Hissing sound with 3.5mm audio jack.
4) WhatsApp & GMail delayed push notifications.
5) Depressed/"sunken" screen panel besides fingerprint button.

• New Fan

New Fan, 13 Mar 2017Has it got a night mode to protect the eyes at night???

• :)

[deleted post]Up!

• Latvis

@ azhar75: My P2 has nothing to do with UK/Three. I got it from Amazon.it and it was shipped from Italy.

I have same ROM as you and I do have this issue with desynch.
Check this video on your P2 with youtube app - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0Hr1BxNQr4
^ Are you saying that its absolutely fine with your P2 when playing with youtube app??? For me, its not! Audio is out of synch. You can clearly see that from first second its start playing.

And then install Dolphin web browser in your P2 (from playstore) and play same video in there, you will see there is absolutely no lag.

Is your unit made in China or in India? (Mine is in China, made by Motorola Mobility LLC) Where did you get yours? In Europe or in India or somewhere else?

New Fan, 13 Mar 2017Has it got a night mode to protect the eyes at night??Try "CF.lumen" from Play Store!

• New Fan

Has it got a night mode to protect the eyes at night??

Hasse, 13 Mar 2017Cant open the Link, suggestions or a new link.https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/P2-P2a42-Smartphone­s/WhatsApp-and-Gmail-app-issue/m-p/3597985#M1067­­

azhar75, 13 Mar 2017Of course only God knows....LOL...Lol

• Hasse

azhar75, 13 Mar 2017Try these steps: https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/forums/forumtopic... moreCant open the Link, suggestions or a new link.

Latvis, 12 Mar 2017Btw, XDA found solution fo audio lag problem in youtube app etc.... moreMy unit @ S062_170117_ROW does not have YouTube audio lag/sync issue...

Should be affecting to UK/Three units only...

ranbir, 12 Mar 2017Hi, Will this work in Canada given that I'm buying from India. FYI...

Iulius78, 12 Mar 2017Brilliant phone. Battery lasts at least 2/3 days with normal use... moreCongrats on your ownership... However, P2 firmware for UK/Three units has plenty of bugs such as YouTube audio out-of-sync, GMail push notifications failure, non-responsive touch screen near at the on-screen navigation bar.

Meanwhile, all P2 worldwide has similar issue below:
1) Aggressive NOISE CANCELLING MIC algorithm during video recording.
2) Tiny audio quality for WhatsApp/SnapChat/etc.

AnonD-66956, 13 Mar 2017I mean the furture ota.Of course only God knows....LOL...

azhar75, 11 Mar 2017From actual OTAs of my P2 unit...I mean the furture ota.

• Hasse

I have trouble with email sync with the Gmail app.
If i send an email to myself all my other devices gets a notification directly.

With my P2 i have to open the Gmail app and manually sync it otherwise i dont know i've got an email.

Anybody know which settings to get it to work properly?