Lenovo P90

Lenovo P90

vitoooz, 19 Jun 2016please help me...Wich phone is better: Lenovo P70 or P90&&am... moreLenovo P90

• mehdi

Anonymous, 18 Feb 2017as far as i know .. there is a lack custom ROM for intel process... moreno custom rom for the zenphone too ? Then no regrets.

Korosensei, 07 Apr 2016Been trying to look for a custom rom before buying this....but t... moreas far as i know .. there is a lack custom ROM for intel processor .. just like Zenfone Series .. no Custom ROM until Now ....

AnonD-642140, 06 Feb 2017I bought a lenovo P90 last year but now l can't open it. Chargin... moreWe got the same problem. It just went dead with no warning, but the led still light up when it's charged

I bought a lenovo P90 last year but now l can't open it. Charging system is OK but still it can't open.
Is the battery damage or any other fault.

• Socks

How can I remove or the lenovo P90 battery.

• mvs

iWeather, 29 Oct 2016do u have the imei? Yeah

Ttakie, 02 Nov 2016I have this mobile, but specification is different. 4GB RAM In... morehas the lenovo k80m?
How did the upgrade

thanks

• Naseem

How we apdate this phone?

• Ttakie

I have this mobile, but specification is different.
4GB RAM
Internal storage 64Gb
EU Distribution

• iWeather

Mvs, 28 Oct 2016Does Anyone know how to root this phone?do u have the imei?

• Mvs

Does Anyone know how to root this phone?

• mehdi

dot, 27 Aug 2016now there is Android 7, this is the first and last time I buy Le... moreYou can disable most of the bloat, using the debloater from XDA.
And with all the available space, it doesn't matter too much if it's not completely removed.
I would have liked to play with the latest android version, but never mind.

• Mvs

Angelo, 08 Aug 2016Is updated this smartphone?... Pls send me an answer!Just a bug fix update for camera performance
Night mode can take pictures without flash with better quality than flash

• dot

now there is Android 7, this is the first and last time I buy Lenovo phones. Just overpriced good looking and bad software China products. So if you want some high-end specs > low-end bloatware go for it.

• AnonD-402029

lenovo ditched this phone? lol what a waste, it has good spec, camera with ois

• Angelo

mvs, 26 May 2015New update available Is updated this smartphone?... Pls send me an answer!

Anonymous, 27 Mar 2016of course p90 beacause lenovo p90 have 2mb L2 cache memory howev... moreNot at all. The system use big RAM capacity. I just download some app, but it use my RAM more 80%

Mvs, 11 Jun 2016New update is awesome , you can open as many application as u wa... moreMy phone high temp went i use waze. I put in windscreen. After that, it write, "your phone is too high tempresure, it will shot down"

• Emperor

Between P90 and Z90 which want is better?