Lenovo Phab2

Lenovo Phab2

• Algis

Great phone, but NEVER buying from Lenovo again for not updating Android version and so too soon essentially wasting my money I paid for this phone. Too many apps I cannot use now because they require Android 7, 8 or some even version 9. While RAM is good even for Android 10! But no updates, that converts the device to electronic waste too soon. Lenovo is not a green and responsible company. Such a practices to make life short by intentionally not updating phone OS versions shall draw EU regulators attention.

• WishingWell

i have had this phone for so long now.. but i just cannot let it go because i am spoiled with the screen size. i dont care about high refresh rates when all i care about is i can watch youtube videos and comfortably type with the big on screeen buttons. Lols.

• Khaja

I need Lenovo phab 2 body

• anonymous

its impossible to root this device . we can't control as our own will .i really hate it.

• bhavesh mamtora

plz send new update
phone is best

• Bhupendra

Pooji, 22 Oct 2018After the updation of my Lenovo phab2 phone, the volte is n... moreCamera not connected

• Richie

pairing 5.0v bluetooth to lenovo 4.0v phone and some issue to the sound to the receiver it seems like a cartoon, pls advise thanks.

• Baby Jamie

It's 2020 and my phone is still functioning well, the battery is so fantastic because sometimes i use my cp while charging but it doesn't destroy at all

• venu

Please don't purchase any sort of lenovo products.

2016 i purchased a7700 mobile
After 8months it started stop charging at 83%.

2019 i purchased tab v7 6505M
After opening pack 1st charging is cent%
2nd charge stop at 72%
3rd charge stop at 76%

Within 3hrs it reaching up to 70% from there i even waiter for 6hrs also bcoz of its 5000mah but no progress.

Even laptops also very delicate keys on think pad.

• Iboy

Chelsea, 26 Apr 2017Hi, I am unable to connect with wifi at home, but it connec... moreMy lenovo phab 2 plus can connect to wifi at home.. so the problem is not in the unit

Update... the darn phone eventually developed the mic problem and the only solution I could find was to turn the speaker setting on and then the caller could hear what I was saying... but so could every person in the room, full conversation made public.

• Vasu

within 2 month from purchase , screen got blank, service sentre says Mother board need to replace. poor quality phone.

shedy, 21 Jan 2019my Lenovo Phab 2 screen got broken..... can someone help me... morego to amazon and find Outer Screen Glass Digitizer Touch Screen Replacement For Lenovo Phab 2 Phab2 PB-650N 650M 650Y (Not LCD Display) with Adhesive (gold)

• badii

is lenovo phab2 is rooted?

If you can handle it it's good but a problem in speaker it's giving creepy sound suddenly

• shedy

my Lenovo Phab 2 screen got broken..... can someone help me, how can i repair/change the screen?

MRJS, 02 Jan 2019My phone Lenovo Phab 2 is repeated switch off and on automa... moreFactory reset is your best bet.

• MRJS

My phone Lenovo Phab 2 is repeated switch off and on automatically since 1 weeks, kindly advise me the issue on it and it's solution.

• JP

Anonymous, 29 Oct 2018Here also same problem after updating the phone volte is no... moreNew updae available to enable volte
PB2-650M-S050-181101-ROW
update today 09/11/2018

Here also same problem after updating the phone volte is not working any solution for this please tell me