Lenovo S560

Hi.. i have a problen on my Lenovo S560, when I use the phone and try to connect to WIFI, my phone suddenly laggs. then I turned off by removing the battery and then I tried to turn on but could not open.

I use the method hardreset however, does not work.

whats wrong?

Thanks for your kindness

Please Help me!

• tjoecky

i bought this cellphone last 2012, still working till now. have very good wifi thetering. but lack of memories (ram) for heavy application. eventough so many times droped on 1-1,5 meter high in the floor or concrete, but there's no trouble occours. i think this cellphone have good durability if you can maintain this cellphone well.

• rj

My lenovo had started the left side light is blinking

can u use higher than 32GB SD CARD for a bigger memory?

AnonD-252911, 11 Apr 2014I have problem when i turn on my lenovo(S560) the process i... morehard reset is the answer...

I have ordered the new phone last month from Dubai .
Still waiting the courier service is very bad from Dubai to India.

• gaurav

naz, 24 Oct 2013I'm having same problem. Unmount and took the SD card put b... morefold a small piece of paper ( at least 4 times) and keep it on top of memory card point. close the back panel

• tamu

vas, 25 May 2013i am using lenovo s 560.overall it is good phone.but while ... moreSame here, my lenovo s560 getting warm while playing game n charging.. Wts the f**k

• wiseman

Rox999, 05 Feb 2014you seems to be working in lenovo :Di think he/she sells handphone

I have problem when i turn on my lenovo(S560) the process is not going well, because my phone is always turn on - turn off automatically (DURATION 5 mins) so i can't open the another applications.

Kindly need your help to share the solutions for my problem?

• ram

It is not at all suggestible. As this phone has so many issues. I took it one year back and faced somany problems and now it is howing green screen when I launch camera. Even i could not upgrade it from ics to JB

• Rox999

nikki, 08 Jan 2013im using this phone for more than one week now. lenovo have... moreyou seems to be working in lenovo :D

• AnonD-219895

My phone sent to dealer end of 2013(after 3 days use only) but until now still at service center.For me its the worse case. Lenovo service center is very bad service.Mostly,everyday I call service center to escalate them to action on my phone.They promise end of this month,they can fix the problem and send back to me.Anyone have contact person direct to Lenovo smartphone?

sara, 12 Dec 2013pls put your mobile in wateralready put mobile in water. what next?

• sara

vas, 25 May 2013i am using lenovo s 560.overall it is good phone.but while ... morepls put your mobile in water

• boch

george, 27 Sep 2013is ds available in the philippines?yah.. it is.. i bought mine last december 2012

• naz

San, 16 Apr 2013Lenovo note is not working in Lenovo s560. It is showing er... moreI'm having same problem. Unmount and took the SD card put but nothing happened.

Have U resolved this? Pls let me know how to overcome this problem.

Many thanks.

• Mike

george, 27 Sep 2013is ds available in the philippines?Yes it is. Look for it online. It cost PHP6900.

• professorx

how to shutoff the shutter sound of the camera??

• bos

AnonD-183003, 06 Sep 2013how can i open my lenovo phone locked by pattern,and my goo... moreif u hv workig intrnt connection..af locking in background..then be trying...10 15 times...