Lenovo S650

Lenovo S650

• kol

rendy71, 01 Dec 2014good news that this handphone can be upgraded to kitkat... Yeah it can. That's really nice

umesh yadav, 20 Nov 2014hi sir not wifi proper working mobile s650 .very bad mobile ... moreVery good mobile all working

• dino

AnonD-186209, 30 Nov 2014i was using the device for more than 9 mons, but the battery bac... moreyeah, its a very nice phone. been using is for 8 months already.

• rendy71

AnonD-186209, 30 Nov 2014what was the latest system update of this model . . . and what a... moregood news that this handphone can be upgraded to kitkat...

AnonD-331089, 14 Nov 201412 hours!!! Well, you may consider yourself lucky. Mine does not... morei was using the device for more than 9 mons, but the battery back is quite good, using for complete wifi connectivity, and music, including videos and games, it last for a day . . . for regular use it last for 2 1/2 days with chat from different socials . . . but i havent encounter any problem with the battery . . . it is also updates to 4.4.2 kitkat . . . and i'm running a four launcher with a cover lock app too . . .

what was the latest system update of this model . . . and what are the scope of this update . . . please anyone reply . . . thanks . . .

• ehn jae

what was the latest system update for this model . . . what are its scope . . . pls anyone reply . . . thanks . . .

i am ahmed , plz tell me battery timing of S650

• HAFIZ

Anyone can help me how to avoid battery drain faster?I check my phone battery drain faster n hot while charging even I just using WhatsApp/Wechat/facebook.
Kindly help.TQ

• abdulla

my s 650 mobile using arround 5 month.desplay always complaint.

• vanja

batteri charging last 3,5 hours...???

• Nadeem

i purchased Lenovo s650 and found it superb but unluckily it fell down in water after every thing ok except mic not working tried to repair but could not . Can any body suggest how to get it repair?

umesh yadav, 20 Nov 2014hi sir not wifi proper working mobile s650 .very bad mobile ... morewifi and bluetooth always working super plz check ur mobile

• Fazil

i using 1 month from Lenovo s650 its nice phone, camera excellent its supports 1080p video in default player battery performance super, then interfacing super speed, main advantage internal 8 GB we have install lot of application.

Everything is Great.....

• Mark

This is a great phone nice performance and nice system, But please update the andriod O.S because the at the time that i updated to 4.4.2 the O.S crashes always.

Please help me out lenovo. I wish you could give me some feedback.

thanks.

• mani

Ahsan, 24 Oct 2014can anyone guide me that.....which is a batter option.... huawei... morelenovo s650

• Imjawed

Well, I found Lenovo, user friendly but you have to be know how to use. battery is long lasting. bluetooth and no other issues. all good the only problem you need to install software what ever u like, media player and email..... Generally it is smartphone.

• Bilal

I wants to purchese lenovo s650 someone asks this set is good or bed pls suggests me

• wardex

nick, 03 Nov 2014i dont know why but when i try to play a video that i just recor... moreDownload a video player

• umesh yadav